Home | About | Donate

Jewish Activists Demanding 2020 Democrats #SkipAIPAC Arrested at Biden Headquarters

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/02/25/jewish-activists-demanding-2020-democrats-skipaipac-arrested-biden-headquarters

2 Likes

Biden supports the Zionists murderers of Palestinians just wanting to be free of oppression.

Biden is not a “choice” for voters in the Democratic primaries. He’s a “curse” on America for maintaining the 1%'s grip on their aristocratic lifestyle.

8 Likes

A million a day for Israel, yet trump cuts our safety net funding. WTF

8 Likes

Actually it is over 10 million a day. $3.9Bill(per year) / 365 is $10,684,931.50 per day.

I think a lot of people don’t realize how HUGE the sum is. And this is just the primary allowance. There are bonuses and perks outside of this number.

13 Likes

Our priorities are screwed up is all I’m saying. I wonder who actually benefits from our gifts to Israel.
It would be similar if we were giving Russia hundreds of millions so they could bomb Ukraine.

3 Likes

They are earmarked to buy weapons of mass destruction, American sourced of course.

Edit to add: All roads lead to the MIC.

6 Likes

Steve Miller in the White House messing immigrations.
Son-in-law messing the Palistinians.

AIPAC is not going to budge an inch.
Same hand out literature as in 1985.

If state of Israel snaps their finger, we fly over the ammunition.

Do not attack the religion. The israel government and ours are fair game.

3 Likes

once again it has to be pointed out these expressions of hatred for Israel only serve to make the haters feel good, it does no good for the people of the Middle East. What they need is to brig people together and dialog is the first step. Similarly AIPAC types need to visit with Palestinians.
To end the oppression of Palestinians the oppression they are under from Hamas and the PA also needs to be addressed, and to end the “occupation” they too will need to change their vision of driving out the Jews. Sticking to that vision has only made things worse for them. Sad!

2 Likes

Hi Seeker, and I wonder if all that money to Israel ( they obviously don’t need our taxpayer money as they—had their moonshot. O.K. it was a fail—but they had a moon shot. After 70 + years, Israel should stand on its own. And I bet that the money America gives to Israel would fully fund health Care for All in America. Helping people around the world is a good thing-------but again—what have we done for the Puerto Rican citizens and the many poor and homeless in America lately?

6 Likes

Agree. The difference is that the money isn’t being used to help. It is American tax dollars, given away to a rich foreign country, to guarantee they spend it on the worst aspect of our economy. Our focus on death for profit.

The money should go to Puerto Rico. And to the needs of all US citizens. It is our money. But we have a war economy that has no regard for other nations, or our own people. So our tax dollars are given freely to the MIC as the world, and our country, dies slowly.

Edit to add: We don’t give money to feed others, just to kill them. It is a major economic part of our society. Greed over life.

6 Likes

Republicans always do the same thing when in power, they spend us into a ditch. There are many ways they go about it, but we the people see little of it.It may have been a Nixon thing I was watching the other day where he saw a need and said something like, “Put a couple of extra guys on that”.
I thought about how I would pay for such a flippant gesture. But we never get to spend any of that tax money, only the government does. Every nickel of it, and then borrow more. So what do we get, money for infrastructure? No.
We could list 50 things we would like to see our tax dollars to go to. But none of it will happen.

3 Likes