Home | About | Donate

Jewish Advocacy Group Denounces Trump's "Good Bloodlines" Comment About Anti-Semite Henry Ford

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/05/22/jewish-advocacy-group-denounces-trumps-good-bloodlines-comment-about-anti-semite

6 Likes

For trump to stand any chance of winning in November, the Brown Shirts must and will be mobilized.

4 Likes

Some may argue that the Idiot Trump may not realize the use, and misuse that this may engender in the Jewish Community, ( disclosure: I am a Secular Jew).
however, anyone with the Trump name, and Family History has a thread of discrimination throughout the generations. This from denial of apartments, to membership in the KKK, and more. No pandering, or excuses here.

10 Likes

The least we can do is stop referring to him as “president.”

4 Likes

A few years ago, “The Nation” ran an article on Volkswagen’s “Kindercare” program. The VW “Beetle” was commissioned by Hitler from Ferdinand Porsche (yes, that one) - to produce a “peoples’ car” (the literal translation of volkswagen).
This was to care for the children of some of its employees (during WWII) - some of whom were in effect slaves to the company. While it is not recommended reading for the weak of stomach and heart, it’s to be noted that instead of the company being shut down by the Allies at the end of WWII, it was allowed to remain in business. Recall that it recently committed mass fraud by its emissions-testing software scandal; for that alone, it should have been closed down. But - of course, it’s still in business, just like Ford.

6 Likes

Apparently there is no death penalty for corporate persons.

Perhaps we can look forward to real accountability for the most egregiously criminal corporate persons, their directors and executives – when we restructure the economy and reform wealth in order to allow ecology and humans to thrive.

7 Likes

Didn’t Ford sell his assembly line technology to Hitler? Old man Koch sold steel to Stalin. Industrialists have bank loans so they have bank morality, none. Trained like Fox lab rats to defend their heritage. Brown Baby Brokaw and the power of fear and stupidity, like a combo platter. Stupid is as stupid does, said Forrest.

1 Like

To me, the social viability of the corporation itself needs to be examined - if, that is, those shielded by the corporate veil (legal term of art) will allow it.

3 Likes

Steve, you don’t even need to write out your comments. Your perfect picture (avatar?) says everything completely. It is wonderful, the best I’ve seen. If you live in Texas, my condolences. I escaped. Only regret, as I wrote to Cruz, is that I can’t vote against him.

1 Like

Enviornment (how children are raised) usually counts more than genes.
The Orange Cheato 's paternal grandfather was an immigrant who became a noted brothel owner & pimp during the Gold Rush in the Klondike!!
Even then, the Trumps used other people as a means to their ends…
Just as this Trump doesn’t care that nearly 100,000 Americans have already died from this virus !!

4 Likes

You could call “the reopening of the economy” a successor to “Arbeit macht frei”

Except I doubt he knows what it means, despite his “great genes”.

2 Likes

Agreed, and i would add ecological viability. We need to raise social and ecological accounting above financial accounting for determining the viability of an enterprise.

Along with instituting social and ecological accounting, we need to abolish the limited-liability, investor-owned corporation as a legal model. Such inherently predatory, colonizing corporations should be re-chartered as trusts, cooperatives, municipal or nationalized corporations, nonprofits, etc., or when appropriate, closed down. Just a modest restructuring of the economy and society, necessary to avert ecological and civilizational collapse.

6 Likes

First: William Clay Ford IS a good guy.
My family is in the fourth generation of associations with Ford Motor Company.
They paid for my second year of college.
Chevrolet paid for one of my daughters thru her first semester grad school.
Yes, we are loyal.

The Clean diesel exhaust used up five years of my life. I apologize for not being smart enough to rig the software!! The unpaid hours of massive overtime, working with hundreds of engineers, testers, logistic types, managers, etc. was great. Company spent about 5 billion dollars of private money. Amazing to clean the air and increase efficiency, which some say cannot be done. Was.

There is nothing wrong with Ford still being in business. They are in deep trouble because William hired the wrong guy to be president. This story seems to be based on one disgruntled organization. Betcha they drive Audi, BMW, Mercedes.

1 Like

Entirely spot on.

1 Like

Already do, that asshole is known, and referred to as “FuckFace” in our home, and discussions. A fitting moniker for a worthless piece of shit. Oh, biased much? Absolutely!

1 Like

Of course Trump would subscribe to the “good bloodlines” concept. How else could someone with a business track record of multiple bankruptcies and his own knowledge of his cheating of others through lawsuits and non-compliance with business practices maintain his sense of superiority. He must believe that he has attained the presidency due to his own bloodline; his innate genetic ability. Not because he was born with the silver spoon and all the advantages that affords.

1 Like

They will never allow it. They must be expelled by a political takeover and purging. And the concept of “corporations are people” must be sent to the dustbin of evil and wrong-headed ideas. Corporations can be considered people when they start putting themselves on the front lines of the endless wars they support and foment. Otherwise, they should be considered as what they are, organizations motivated by greed only, with no consideration or impetus towards the public good.

3 Likes

He’s not prejudiced, he just hates everybody who is not rich; and at that maybe everybody he is not related to.

He does like Jewish lawyers, Roy Cohn was his mentor. If you want to understand Trump understand Roy Cohn anti semitic Jew, gay bashing queer, mafia lawyer, Joe McCarthy’s counsel; who ended his career being disbarred on four counts.

4 Likes

I don’t think he hates everyone, but his self-interest is above all else.

Awards/ honors

Tree of Life Award - Jewish National Fund

Algemeiner Liberty Award - for contributions to Israel

Friends of Zion Award - Friends of Zion Museum

Temple Coin featuring Trump from Mikdash Education Center in honoring Jerusalem as the
countries capital.

Beltar Trump Jerusalem renamed in 2018

ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_honors_and_awards_received_by_Donald_Trump

The first Corporations were in fact founded so as to build public works like Hospitals and Universities. They were non profit and were formed to enhance “the greater good” of a given society.

They were then hi-jacked in the 1700s so as to generate profits for the small few and to extend Colonialism to foreign lands.

`https://newint.org/features/2002/07/05/history/

2 Likes