Home | About | Donate

Jill Stein Challenges Hillary Clinton to Debate After 'Russian Asset' Smear

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/10/18/jill-stein-challenges-hillary-clinton-debate-after-russian-asset-smear

6 Likes

I’ve always been disgusted by how the corporate Hillary Dem cult blamed Jill Stein voters for Hillary’s 2016 loss, the same way the corporate Dems blamed Ralph Nader for what happened to Gore in 2000.
Jill isn’t perfect, but she’s a hell of a lot better than Hillary–she’s a physician and overall good person, not a wealthy, neoliberal, sold-out, fatuous politician like Hillary is.
If Jill debated Hillary, she’d smash Hillary into the ground within a few minutes.

60 Likes

Pure bile coming from the Harridan in Chief. Something despicable coming from the Despicable.

Pelosi Girl is now obligated to come elected congress person Tulsi’s defense: Gabbard is in good standing and needs to be defended. You got it in you, Pelosi?

Bernie, Liz–how about you? Which of you has the courage to “bell the cat”?

Butty what’s your name Gig: You touted your courage in the last debate. Let’s see what you got.

And you, Ringmaster Perez: The harridan is meddling in the election process. Bite back.

A democratic congresswoman and candidate is being targeted and sabotaged by the erstwhile leader of her OWN PARTY. HRC needs to be censured as an election meddler of the first order.

45 Likes

This garbage alone is another reason not to vote d(or r)
Unless of course there is a worthy candidate on the ticket.

16 Likes

Does Hillary still hold a grudge because she thinks Dr.Jill Stein and supporters like me, cost her the 2016 election? Sure looks that way.

40 Likes

Stein’s response is almost as bad. A debate? Yeah, try “debating” Clinton with a few lawyers and a defamation suit. Would have the added advantage of scandaling out another Clinton run just in case.

At least people can understand why HRC is so utterly loathed by so many. She’s a vindictive, petty autocrat with the most overrated “talent” of any politician in my adult years. A professional coat-tail surfer with the character of a gossiping high school hallway snipe.

35 Likes

Too bad Trump has guaranteed in spades that they are all considered liars too! Credibility is a word Republicans know crap-all about, Partisans not Patriots!

4 Likes

Interesting this comes out on the day that dozens of Hillary staffers were found culpable in their handling of Hillary’s emails. And THIS is the reason I voted for Jill Stein and not the Clinton machine. Could she have LESS class?

24 Likes

So look what you have now, a big Happy Face?

1 Like

So many of the top Democrats’ present with senile dementia, now. It’s difficult to ignore that the consistently equanamous, astute and cognizant candidates, including some of the eldest, have no chance of any DNC nomination. The party apparently figures, if a blithering, cartoonish psychopath like Trump is making them all wealthy beyond their disgusting dreams; whatever fracking fluid, lead or glyphosate they’ve been drinking, just gotta beat the shit outa Kool Aid?

9 Likes

Jill Stein is no different than most people here, she sees the same things we do coming down and calls it like it is.

“ It’s past time to give the American people the real debate they deserved in 2016, but were denied by the phony DNC/RNC-controlled Commission on Presidential Debates.”

We need a need a new and independent debate so the real issues can be discussed

34 Likes
18 Likes

Gawd, does anyone want to hear anything from Hillary Clinton?!?

28 Likes

Here’s Tulsi’s reply on Twitter:
“Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain,” Gabbard said in a tweet on Friday.

“From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation,” Gabbard continued. “We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose. It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.”

54 Likes

Clinton lost three states Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania by only 70,000 votes total. Those states gave the Orange Pustule the Electoral College votes that put him in the presidency and gave us the nightmare of the Trump Regime. My question to Hillary in such a debate would be - "How many votes do you think you lost in those three states by not campaigning in them much and then referring to some voters as a “basket of deplorables”? Hillary’s arrogance, her changing views on the issues depending on what month it was, and her sense of entitlement were key to her loss. Sure, I would love to see the outdated Electoral College abolished but it remains and has to be dealt with. All the mistakes she made and that insufferable campaign slogan of “It’s her turn” dissuaded a lot of people, probably enough to lose the election to this monster we have in the Oval Office. Trying to “reverse engineer” the election as was done by many Democrats who condemned Stein was ridiculous. Dr. Stein got less than 1% of the national vote. She wasn’t responsible for Clinton losing the election, Clinton and her awful DNC pals were. To my mind the DNC hasn’t changed much at all. They are still corrupted by big money and its “quid pro quo” and they could end up blowing it again next year.

31 Likes

Here’s a six-minute clip of Tulsi during the debate totally crushing both our war parties:

20 Likes

HER slogan was “I’m with HER.”

And she didn’t campaign in those states because her advisors noticed that every time she made an appearance there, her poll numbers dropped.

Nonetheless, she has blamed everyone and thing under the sun for being the worst possible candidate to throw up against Trump.

On a side note, in the three races she has run, she has never gone up in polling after announcing her candidacy. Only. Down.

And she will not take Stein up on the debate challenge, and who could blame her.

The good news is, a move like this will stymie any ambitions she had about jumping in the race. Unless, of course, she’s that rare a combination of arrogant, delusional, and stupid.

25 Likes

Wow. Magnificent.

5 Likes

What was that thing again . . . oh, yeah . . . lesser of two evils.

Tough call.

9 Likes

Geez, Drone. You were a helluvalot kinder with your words than I would have been. I guess that is why I’m leaving the posting on this topic to others: I’d get tossed from CD and find the Fibbies at my door!

Oh…one CALM quickie: She is Donnie-in-a-Pants-suit when it comes to brains, honor, and hatred of “We the People”. If she would have won, would we have see much difference?

10 Likes