Home | About | Donate

John Bolton Is Not to Be Trusted, But the Question Remains: What Does He Want?

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/01/28/john-bolton-not-be-trusted-question-remains-what-does-he-want

4 Likes

bolton is petty and vindictive enough to simply be out for revenge. Trump humiliated him, and walrus boy doesn’t take kindly to being kicked out of the warmonger club.

half of the posters here predicted he would do just this when he was canned.

or maybe he’s just planning on trying to become a Democrat seeing how much alike they are these days.

8 Likes

Nuke the swamp.

What does he want? MONEY!!
Bolton is the dancing bear in this 3-ring circus.

3 Likes

Bolton is the most powerful NeoLiberalist from the Reagan era. He has a short fuse for facts, and dissapgreements, like trump. But he does put country before party, no matter how disturbing it is for his neoLiberalist views are. But he has written, and it’s in the news, he wants to burn trump with 5he truth, let it happen. How will trumpist react to Pence running after trump?

2 Likes

There is no absolutely evidence to support that statement, and much exists that disproves it, starting with him being part of the neocon cadre that lied America into the Iraq War.

8 Likes

Lying America into war comports perfectly with Bolton’s “country before party” stance.

In his view this country should project its power. And frankly, that’s about as bi-partisan as it gets.

8 Likes

Consider him for a moment within the context of the “values” of the sick mind of Ayn Rand. The premise that predatory capitalist interest, and the entire universe of “costs” that are “externalized” (forced to be denied as non-existent) and you begin to visualize the torn net that represents the non-thought-knee-jerk-ride-the-wave-of-power surfing twits that call themselves the effete, I mean the elite.

When they hit the brick wall at the end of the conceptual cul de sac of failed ideology, the testosterone worshippers go toxic and violence rules. Incapable of obtaining an overview of the consequences of their actions, they choose groups to ostracize and dehumanize and kill, who have the same life needs they have. The nitty gritty truth being that the violent MUST remain in kill mode denial that they have squandered anything they might have had a right to. Look at the folks who actually woke up from participating in the nightmare. We have to PAY ATTENTION to the hideousness of what they have been perpetrating.

What does he want? it would seem that he and pompeo must be dealt the full force of their own rhetoric using their ex-boss’ “unknown unknowns”

2 Likes

I don’t give a damn what Bolton wants and neither should anybody else.
What I care about is that he can verify the obvious fact that Trump was committing an impeachable offense by using the presidency for personal political gain.
In all kinds of trials, murderers and other miscreants become witnesses against their co-conspirators, sometimes in return for plea deals, etc.
What matters is that Bolton can help get rid of Trump.
I despise Bolton because he’s a warmonger, but in this Ukraine impeachment case, any true progressive would say that the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and Trump is the biggest enemy I have.
Get a clue, Juan.

1 Like

I would not trust Bolton as far as I could drop him out of a plane.

6 Likes

Precisely. Just keep in mind that expression of what a dead bolt wants is to be slid into immovable place to either lock and/or to lock and load power. the president is largely irrelevant. Pompeo and Bolton are like fixers who hire hit men to use tree shredders to get rid of witnesses. They also network with upper-level military brass. The latter is rarely addressed. Remembering those who get paid as talking heads by the networks since the first invasion of Iraq might be a good place to start.

3 Likes

What does Bolton want? War of course, it’s what he’s always wanted. Trump temporarily put a hold on the aid to Raytheon–whoops, I guess I’m supposed to say Ukraine–so he’s pissed. Why wouldn’t that be reason enough for him? He doesn’t want war now, he wants it yesterday. He’s always seemed easy to understand on that topic.

7 Likes

And he’s probably doing it again.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be nice if Parnas had something substantial on Pence too?

3 Likes

John Bolton is a bona fide war criminal. He has the blood of millions on his hands. And now, because he might help convict Trump - possibly for the price of getting to start yet another criminal war - he’s your “friend”?!

3 Likes

The fact that this will be great for book sales probably has nothing to do with it.

1 Like

“John Bolton Is Not to Be Trusted, But the Question Remains: What Does He Want?”

‘I’ll testify under oath on the dirt you want…if you guarantee I’m reappointed with a mandate to bomb Iran…I think you know the word for that…Deal?’

2 Likes

add one more motive to the pile.

1 Like

Bolton wants to sell books!!! The same way all the DC losers bide their time between PR companies, banks, lobbyist law firms and defense companies. He is not going to serve Trump up to the impeachment Gods, John might actually hate Trump but they stick together because you know…MONEY.
His book is just one more media hysteria story that will not pan out.

BERNIE 2020

2 Likes

Lol! The dancing bear in a 3 ring circus! Great image and oh so true.
Bernie 2020

1 Like