Home | About | Donate

'Joints Will Be Separated': Revealing Gruesome New Details of Khashoggi Murder, UN Report Says 'Inconceivable' Crown Prince Not Involved

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/06/19/joints-will-be-separated-revealing-gruesome-new-details-khashoggi-murder-un-report

2 Likes

Trump, MBS’s and Putin’s cowering dog, will never bite the Saudi hand that feeds him. However, he will lick them.

Plus he dreams of having the bodies of a few “enemy of the state” journalists disposed of into deep dark prison cells.

1 Like

This story should be more complete in its details. More detailed references on the crime, the cover-up, and audio evidence can be found in these links

3 Likes

I would assume the Saudi’s, Israelis, and Tumpistas are planning on how to reshape the middle-east. I wonder if Britain is in the loop this time around.

3 Likes

Regardless of how much damning evidence surfaces no one will be held accountable unless the perpetrators decide to offer up a sacrificial scapegoat.
Proving once again that “the law” is ultimately just the largest gang around going “do what we say, or else”.
If or when that gang decides to break their own laws there is nothing anyone can do about it without forming a bigger gang and starting the cycle all over again.

When I look at the eyes of this man and Trump, and so many who have come out from under their invisibility cloaks and entered the public sphere of power, I see a wall at the level of the cornea. Or perhaps it is a mirror that flips into operation whenever their will is not being actively implemented by the world beyond their eyes. It is a deathly unfolding - reminiscent of the image of an all-powerful mechanical transformer presented as child’s toy.

It is a dog whistle to sycophants to jump into action to clear the way for that deadly will. It is as if those eyes know only a cold isolate of what is so clinically and neutrally termed narcissism. The latter being a strange linguistic phenomenon. Both the verb and noun forms that leave the sense of an absence of consequence, solitary, not unlike the poisonous isolate of what it describes.

Don’t worry Trump will keep Boris on a short lease. Just like Bush did with his Poodle.

2 Likes

How can Trump keep anyone on a short leash when he himself is on Putin’s and MBS’s short leashes?

1 Like

I would say it is the other way around. Saudis bought Trump on his first official visit. He is complicit in this along with his ghoul son in law,make no mistake.

2 Likes

Likely pompeo also.

“What, you think we don’t have our killers?” --Trump

1 Like

Yes. The Brits, except the left, have completely backed up the U.S. warmongering on Iran despite the horror of the Europeans.

Being a Crook and a Liar plus getting away with it seems to be En- Vogue these days. Maybe it’s time for all of us to be like all of them. Getting ready to jump on the Bandwagon… Anyone else?

Jared Kushner has that 1000 yard stare of a psychopath.

2 Likes

Hi theoldgoat.
When I look into Trump’s face, his eyes seem to be lacking a spark of real life—he seems to have a glaze over the eyes—which blocks a true look into his soul.
The Saudi MBS—oh, if I were casting a movie and needed someone to play the character of Satan—MSB has the arrogant look of a real shyster—He would be a very believable Satan.