Home | About | Donate

Judge Gives Trump Admin Six Months to Identify Thousands of Children It Ripped From Families

Judge Gives Trump Admin Six Months to Identify Thousands of Children It Ripped From Families

Jake Johnson, staff writer

A federal judge on Thursday gave the Trump administration six months to identify potentially thousands of immigrant children it ripped from their families under the so-called "zero tolerance" border policy.

The Trump administration previously said it could take two years to identify the separated children, but U.S. District Court Judge Dana Sabraw sided with the ACLU, which sought the six-month deadline.

2 Likes

“Judge gives Trump admin six months…”

Six months from now: “Trump admin didn’t care, didn’t respond, didn’t experience consequences, and nothing happened.”

3 Likes

Child psychology 101:
If there are no consequences for a behavior, there is no reason to change the behavior

Nothing will happen until President Caligula’s people start showing up in jail. We’ve already seen that deadlines mean nothing.

7 Likes

Obama should have taught us that deadlines are absurd. It doesn’t even work with kids. I absolutely applaud the judge and the ACLU for keeping this horror in front of our faces.

2 Likes

Just another Crock we can stir. His Crimes against Humanity should have no time attached to it. Irrelevant as it Never should happened in the first place and here we are, still reading about it.

2 Likes

Oh yes - Il Trompo’s “administration” will get right onto that.

Agree, but a judges decree is meaningless unless people start doing actual time for not complying. So far except for M Cohen… pretty much crickets.

We should pick this up again in 6 mo.

1 Like

Wonder if he would settle for 6 months if it was his kid?

Hopefully, all these children are found safe and the situation is not as sinister as I fear. The global human trafficking industry has an annual net worth of $150 billion.

1 Like

My fear is that they are winding up in the same place as those 500 dogs which America tortures to death every day, in the name of “science”.

1 Like

Six months?! Why not six days?!

“A federal judge on Thursday gave the Trump administration six months to identify potentially thousands of immigrant children it ripped from their families under the so-called “zero tolerance” border policy.”

2 Likes

What is the punishment for mass kidnapping?

It should be applied NOW.

3 Likes

Trump, himself, needs be charged with contempt and jailed until he gets his head out of his ass.

1 Like

agree but I think it will be easier to start with the minions

but is it played on lamestreet media? where are the pictures of the infants and now toddlers and the toddlers now 3 year olds. The media once again fails humanity.

How many deadlines have come and gone. Can he be charged with something. Mealy mouth sycophants democrats not standing up for children, not demanding justice. How inept is Trump and party to take children away without proper documentation.

1 Like

contempt of court, are their no laws left to reign in corruption, ineptness, stupdity, law breaking. I cannot think straight.

too bad there isn’t one for Contempt of Humanity

Then they weren’t the correct consequences.
And I also applaud the effort

Hell, Trump will never see the inside of a cell. I was just being a little sarcastic. The minions? Fine. But I hope we get them all.

1 Like

The Trump Administration will ignore the court order and do nothing. Than Trump will tell us that these children are diseased and mentally ill. and their drug dealer, terrorist parents have abandon them and don’t want them any more. You think that is a bizarre statement. You will see. Trump is a monster.

2 Likes