Home | About | Donate

Judge Mandates Partial Release of Watergate 'Road Map' That Could Offer Guidance to Impeach Trump

Judge Mandates Partial Release of Watergate 'Road Map' That Could Offer Guidance to Impeach Trump

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

In a move that some legal experts say could provide guidance on efforts to impeach President Donald Trump, a federal judge on Thursday ordered the partial release of a report that Watergate special prosecutor Leon Jaworski had called the "road map," which detailed evidence about former President Richard Nixon's involvement with the Watergate break-in and the attempted cover-up.

Whoa!
Here it comes. That slippery slope begins to take on some serious terra firma.

This is almost similar to a current Subaru commercial - people are looking for a trail, and a guy says it’s not on a map. The guy is blind, but apparently can hear and smell enough to get around. The couple gives the blind guy a ride, and they manage to find what they’re looking for. As old farmers often say, every once in a while, a blind pig finds an acorn. Given the right kind of map, Mueller’s crew should be able to get their documents in order, and be able to make a good case, one that actually makes sense to the “bling pigs” in Congress. I don’t mean to disparage visually less able pigs, by the way…

Why doesn’t this also apply to NSA spying on the public 24/7?

Oh, yeah – “National Security” BS which is destroying democracy, freedom, liberty here.

How do we begin to STOP funding the MIC here?

Ooh-ooh, the trumptard is going on a ro-o-o-o-o-o-o-ad tri-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-p!!!

Don’t you love the Subaru commercials (especially the one you describe)?

No brakes.

Let’s take him for a real ride – coast down the hill, pop the clutch and let 'er rip!

After Nixon resigned nothing changed so why would anyone think even if Trump was impeached, anything will change?

From my perspective, until the entire Amerikan, war mongering, fascist,empire is impeached…nothing will ever change. The Mafia Don is not the problem…it’s .the Mafia organization that is the real problem!