Home | About | Donate

Just Three Days After Meeting With Amy Coney Barrett Without Mask, GOP Senator Mike Lee Also Tests Positive for Covid-19

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/10/02/just-three-days-after-meeting-amy-coney-barrett-without-mask-gop-senator-mike-lee

This may be the only way to stop a religious neo-fascist fanatic from ascending to the Supreme Court.

5 Likes

Hey Mike Lee- you’re lucky all you got was COVID-19. Amy is a succubus, and spreads demons.
Check your neck. If it starts spinning around, you know what’s happened.

1 Like

Barrett was diagnosed with COVID-19 during the summer. Evidently she has recovered and may have antibody protection, for how long is anyone’s guess.

2 Likes

Can we get a two fer? Trump and Coney Island Barrett. Could we be that lucky?

3 Likes

Wow. They are going down like nine pins.

2 Likes

A deep sadness dwells within Amy. Look at her face. She bears the look of unspeakable sorrow. The other dude looks like he’s auditioning to replace Goober on the Andy Griffith Show.

1 Like

there have been some articles which have indicated there have been a few people who have gotten it twice! It seems per epidemiologists that the Coronavirus has been mutating…(which is something the majority of viruses do)… Take the influenza virus - it mutates sometimes even during the middle of “Flu season” … Viruses are very adept at staying alive …

4 Likes

who cares if she looks sad,… I look sad and AM sad that she ma get RBG’s SCOTUS seat!!!

2 Likes

This just keeps getting more hilarious by the hour.

1 Like

At least a few. I believe there were a couple dozen re-infections among Teddy Roosevelt sailors. People who met with Barret (also the president of Notre Dame University) keep testing positive. I sure hope they get around to testing her again, in case she’s the superspreader… Nah – hold off until after she confers with a few more Republican Senators. (Cool! She met with Joe Manchin. Republican enough for me!)

An awful conundrum occurs to me: If COVID were to inflict neurological damage on Orangeman (without killing him, that is), say if it made him twice as stupid, for instance, how would anyone ever be able to tell, to distinguish the effect of the bug from his regular, run-of-the-mill moronic deterioration? Remember him bragging on how he totally aced a test of basic cognition?

1 Like

This is correct, the strain that hit Europe hit NY and the East Coast. I suspect by now there’s a mixture of all strains and mutating strains throughout the US and world.

If Trump walks out of this unscathed he’ll be back on the “herd immunity” bandwagon. People should be aware too that surviving isn’t exactly winning. This “flu” (COVID-19) is hard on major organs, especially lungs, heart and brain in addition to liver and kidneys, blood vessels, etc. Some people that have recovered are now losing their hair, others have cognitive issues. Lots of COVID patients leaving hospitals are doing so on walkers and/or having to learn to walk again. The NFL is not only testing players but performing heart function tests on young, fit athletes to ensure their health.

Just an FYI: Often, as strains mutate, they become less virulent.

1 Like

I would describe her look as a deep madness dwells within her - perhaps a Devil as well is not out of place… Anyone that believes and is slave to, burdened-by, the repressed mind and spirit she has been dominated-by must have that come-out in her expression and face - it is not a joyful or free visage by any means.

Her membership in the People of Praise is a very problematic one - a group ex-members describe as a cult.
Her stated belief that life begins at fertilization and all the potential repression for women of America is reason enough by itself top eliminate her from consideration - a religious extremist on the court, especially given the current extremists, and absence of the “separation between church and state” " Separation of church and state " - " is paraphrased from Thomas Jefferson and used by others in expressing an understanding of the intent and function of the Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution

~https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/30/people-of-praise-amy-coney-barrett-website

2 Likes

President Trump received a single infusion of a promising experimental virus treatment: an antibody cocktail developed by Regeneron.

The president, who said early Friday morning that he had tested positive for the virus, has a low-grade fever, nasal congestion and a cough, according to two people close to Mr. Trump.

He is also taking vitamin D, zinc, melatonin, a daily aspirin and famotidine (an antacid better known as Pepcid), according to a memo from his doctor, Dr. Sean P. Conley.

4:55 PM eastern

Friday, October 2, 2020 5:29 PM EST

“President Trump remains in good spirts, has mild symptoms, and has been working throughout the day,” the White House press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, said in a statement. “Out of an abundance of caution, and at the recommendation of his physician and medical experts, the president will be working from the presidential offices at Walter Reed for the next few days. President Trump appreciates the outpouring of support for both he and the First Lady.”

I suggest that trump is probably in poorer condition now and they quickly need a team of really good, smart physicians to pull him through.

The Dumbass Dominos are falling.