Home | About | Donate

Justice For Lucca: This Is Your Country On Racist Brutality, Still

Justice For Lucca: This Is Your Country On Racist Brutality, Still

In this season of hope and renewal, see two white thugs/cops set upon a 15-year-old, backpack-wearing black boy - who did nothing but retrieve for safety the phone of another kid under assault - then pepper spray him, throw him to the ground, repeatedly punch and slam his head into the pavement, and handcuff the now-bleeding boy for- say what? - resisting arrest and assaulting an officer. Nearby, kids scream, "What are you doing?!?," which is an excellent question.

5 Likes

that cop should not only be fired, as in lose the job AND the benefits of said job, but…also be charged with aggravated assault on a minor! and, while on subject, have his “entitled” ass kicked thoroughly!

7 Likes

To all U.S. Police:
If you’re so dam scarred, find another line of work chickenshits, because you’re not Brave enough to do the job you have right now.
You’re stealing from the taxpayers who pay you’re salaries.

13 Likes

I’ve a black belt in a martial art; so, it’s fairly easy to see exactly what these cops did. There is no excuse for the assault they did on this kid…I don’t care what the kid might have said to the cop, which one article I’ve read reported was, “Why did you push me?”. After being pepper sprayed, the kid is clearly walking away from the scene, trying to clear his eyes.

These two cops need to be charged and prosecuted. They should never again be allowed to work in law enforcement.

12 Likes

Plus they should be forced to work in a poultry processing factory for more than a year. Maybe they could learn what it means to be unprivileged and get un-chickened.

5 Likes

There will be no justice for Lucca, he’s guilty, guilty of being black in amurika, guilty of being black in flooriduh.

It’s gotta stop. It’s tearing us apart. All this hate. All this violence. It is making us, all of us, sick.

7 Likes

as a footnote…I signed the petition and I sent the link to my hate page to the Sheriff…I hope he reads it and finds it useful…we gotta try, we gotta try and turn this around…

4 Likes

fucking militarized nazi pigs … there’s no way these asshole cops should not be in jail

5 Likes

Why do we condone and pay for these thugs? Clean up the department chiefs, mayors. Jail these punks for assault and battery Any department that is ok with this needs to be swept clean, from the local judge police chief, mayor. This whole department is dirty. There are no good guys, they work somewhere else.

6 Likes

the kkk and white power organizations have made it thier goal to infiltrate police units to carry out justice to the blacks, latinos, indians… and hell any one that is not white.

2 Likes

you are fighting with the kkk - - kkkchief of police will take your complaint and FILE it.

kkk is on the loose - - watch out be careful if you are non-white and run into the police where there are NO witnesses . that is why they turn off thier cameras

1 Like

Chicago’s been struggling with this for decades.
This is Broward County, as in Ft. Lauderdale, the scene of more sad circumstances in recent national news than seems possible–school shooting, voting irregularities, airport violence. It seems that a tourist area would be interested in peace and quiet. I grew up there, and I am ashamed, shocked.
The police, responsibility and ethical conduct of government in general appears to be irresponsible and out of control.

When a company is irresponsible, boycott the products. When an employer is irresponsible, employees strike. Sooooo, when a tourist resort is irresponsible, boycott the tourist site.

4 Likes

the us is a corporate police state … it’s really unbelievable …

3 Likes

At best the cops will probably get “fired” and shuttled off to some small town where they will once again carry a badge and a gun. In Florida? they’ll get a slap on the wrist and high-fives in the lockeroom.

3 Likes

These cops should be in prison. As prisoners! Not as corrections officers!

2 Likes

Florida is a Kill at Will state. STAND YOUR GROUND in the presence of killer cops, which are all cops.

2 Likes

Hi Callmeskeptical: make sure that ICE doesn’t hire are them either. : (

Those 2 cops broke every vow of the Preamble. Maybe the school kids will think that "provide for the common defense,’ means that every kid at that school is issued pepper spray for any negative interaction with bad cops. : (

1 Like

The Broward County Sheriff should have fired their a$ses immediately. And some people wonder why many of us instinctively want nothing to do with police. It’s their own fu<king fault…pardon the language; but, it’s how I feel about this; and, I’ve had only lesser confrontations with them. You’ve got to wonder if the police have any understanding that some of their colleagues are the problem or if they simply don’t care; because, they’re such a righteous group.

2 Likes

Add hate crime to the mix—should be a stiffer sentence.

1 Like