Home | About | Donate

Key Biden Adviser Offers Little Hope for Palestinians

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/05/22/key-biden-adviser-offers-little-hope-palestinians

On the other hand his advisor Larry Summers has consistently offered hope to the 1% of citizens!

3 Likes

Oops! I accidently deleted my post: here it is again

LOL
Welcome to the Club!

ByeDone offers very little hope for the rest of us too !
Pick a subject

2 Likes

Biden is damaged goods all around and his stance on Palestine and Israel is just one part of a person who like Trump is unsuitable as President of the United States. No person deeming themselves a progressive could ever support this guy any more then they could support Donald Trump.

There was a feminist writer that suggested that she really did not care if Biden sexually assaulted Tara Reade as “even if a boiled babies and ate them, I would vote for him”. While she claimed this as “comic overstatement” it does demonstrate that the “anyone but Trump” crowd is willing to abandon any and all principles just to ensure their guy wins which is not all that different from those that support Donald Trump.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. Friedrich Nietzsche

Joe “I am a zionist” offers zero hope for any Middle East peace.

1 Like

The only groups that Joe offers any hope for are the 1%, MIC, and Corporations.
Sure as hell not for the rest of us. Status Quo, or going backwards to “Obama Normal”, or, Nothing will fundamentally change are suicide

1 Like

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is smart and would make a great President.

I would vote for Bernie Sanders OR Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez