Home | About | Donate

Key-Holder at Sacred Christian Site in Jerusalem Vows to Refuse Entry to Mike Pence

Key-Holder at Sacred Christian Site in Jerusalem Vows to Refuse Entry to Mike Pence

Julia Conley, staff writer

"I absolutely refuse to officially welcome the American Vice President Mr. Mike Pence at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and I will not be physically in church during his visit."

Another stone is cast at Pence the Pious…

Trump, Pence and their evangelical stalwarts do not care! They are yearning for the “final showdown” so that their “Left Behind” fantasies can come true.

This man is not a Christian. Two Muslim families have held the keys to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher for over 900 years so as to avoid conflicts among the 4 Christian Sects who each claim ownership of the church.

Like the Crusades revisited… Can you envision Pence the Pious dressed in a shiny suit of armor, wielding a sword while riding a white steed and leading a charge to mow down the heathen non-kkkristian peasants?

The stuff of his dreams=our nightmares!

That does not matter!

Thank you Mona. When as a child I was presented with a statue of a blond-blue eyed “Jesus” here in the USA, but really Turtle Island, I knew I was in for a rocky ride.

Thank you for that input. The affiliation of that church should have been identified in the article.

I suspect the Pope of the Church of Empire would have intervened in this decision. He supplies support troops for the US wars against predominantly Islamic people.

Yes, I thought it was the Nusseibeh family who had the keys to the Holy Sepulcre, but evidently both families do.

May it be pointed and have high velocity, aimed right between that prig’s beady eyes.

I know that. I’m pointing out that the article is inaccurate in that regard.

The article says that he is Muslim.

Pence the Dense will just go on as though nothing had happened. He likes to slide in and out of situations and pretend he’s being caught off guard by other people’s meanness.

“Left Behind” fantasies. Armageddon or “The Last Days” or whatever one is inclined to call the demise of the species homo sapiens and practically every other organism on this planet has nothing to do with an almighty being in some far off corner of the universe. The last cloud to some mythical heaven has already left the terminal.

The beings, which are us, that are bringing about the latest installment of near life extinction on planet Earth are an arrogant and rather stupid lot that is determined to annihilate itself by global overheating (a.k.a Global Warming or AGW) or by nuclear war. As the dolphin extraterrestrials that Douglas Adams in his eponymously named book uttered in unison on leaving a dying planet, “So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish”.

Demonstrators in Turkey declared that the Israeli occupation of land that Palestinians view as theirs is a fundamental issue for all Muslims

I would have expected them to say something more like “the Israeli occupation of land that Palestinians view as theirs is a fundamental issue for all Arabs.” The term Muslim is a reference to a person’s religious preference. The term Arab is more of an ethnic descriptor and doesn’t assume a religious preference. We can’t say that all Palestinians are Muslim.

nighthawk was referring to Pence.

From the article:

“Joudeh, a Muslim, is joined by Christians in the region who have denounced Trump’s move.”

But the Turkish protesters were Muslims. And they weren’t Arabs.

Pence the plastic.