Home | About | Donate

Khizr Khan Says US War on Terror Is Making 'Chaos for Ourselves.' But You Probably Won't Hear About It

That is the Fourth Reich equivalent of "Sieg heil!, Sieg Heil!, Sieg Heil!"
;-})

I couldn't get ligitgov.org to open. Is that the correct spelling?

But I found similar info at ZeroHedge:
Why Did Khizr Khan Delete His Law Firm's Website?

MAMMON

Well, as I've said before, I'm apparently offered a choice between a Mussolini wannabe and a greedy, warmongering, dollar worshiping, Red Queen Nazi.
* I will vote for neither. Both are evil, both are sociopaths or psychopaths (or both), and neither represent anything but lots of profit for their masters and disaster for the entire earth.
;-})

I have asked the exact same thing....

Why was Khizr Khan was going after Trump. I think he was used big time. IMO, he should have gone after the country for the US for their wars—not speak at the DNC seeming to support war hawk Hillary.

“As the United States this week expands its bombing campaign against the Islamic State (ISIS) to Libya, Khizr Khan, the Gold Star father who gave a powerful anti-Donald Trump speech at the Democratic National Convention (DNC), has criticized U.S. wars in Muslim nations as leaving us in a "quagmire," "more vulnerable," and creating "chaos for ourselves." But Khan's take on the war on terror is unlikely to be amplified by corporate media, as one political writer points out.

Vote Jill Stein 2016

His reasons are clear.
He is a Harvard lawyer who worked in the same firm as AG Lynch. In the Past he has done the Clinton's tax return. He makes his money selling access to the USA through visas.

EB-5 visa for Immigrant Investors

The EB-5 visa provides a method of obtaining a green card for foreign nationals who invest money in the United States.[1] To obtain the visa, individuals must invest $1,000,000 (or at least $500,000 in a Targeted Employment Area - high unemployment or rural area), creating or preserving at least 10 jobs for U.S. workers excluding the investor and their immediate family.[1] Initially, under the first EB-5 program, the foreign investor was required to create an entirely new commercial enterprise; however, under the Pilot Program investments can be made directly in a job-generating commercial enterprise (new, or existing - "Troubled Business"[2]), or into a "Regional Center" - a 3rd party-managed investment vehicle (private or public), which assumes the responsibility of creating the requisite jobs. Regional Centers may charge an administration fee for managing the investor's investment.

These are the people that Khan exploits.

What’s perhaps interesting is that also on this website that he has now deleted, Khan revealed that he spent nearly a decade working for the mega-D.C. law firm Hogan & Hartson—now Hogan Lovells LLP—which connects him directly with the government of Saudi Arabia and the Clintons themselves. Saudi Arabia, which has retained the firm that Khan worked at for years, has donated between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation.

AG Lynch worked there too.

Trump, of course, is against bringing rich guys from Pakistan and other Muslims into the USA on any visas.

Those who support the Palestinian cause can attest to what you say.

Looks like Clinton campaign troll chief David Brock is utilizing his $6 million trolling budget !

Absolutely. Their grief for a son is the deepest grief.
My comment says they were being used in their grief.

I think Khan was used big time. IMO, he went after the US for their wars—but spoke at the DNC, therefore seeming to support war hawk Hillary. Khan's take on the war on terror was then twisted by the corporate media to have him indicating the opposite of what he said.

Imagine how he must feel about being critical about the war then being used to support war hawk Hillary.

Kahn said:
“As the United States this week expands its bombing campaign against the Islamic State (ISIS) to Libya, Khizr Khan, the Gold Star father ... has criticized U.S. wars in Muslim nations as leaving us in a "quagmire," "more vulnerable," and creating "chaos for ourselves."

But Khan's take on the war on terror is unlikely to be amplified ( read: unlikely to be correctly reported) by corporate media, as one political writer points out.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Show me the facts that dispute what I post or suck a lemon.

Thank you for support in rejecting the crowd reaction caused by media propaganda.

Khizr Khan replied, "As a Muslim-American, not just as Islamic man—as a Muslim American, I feel that these policies are not in the interest of United States of America, and we see the result of it. We are more vulnerable now. We have created a chaos and—for ourselves."

Although it is a waste saying this...here are two esoteric areas one may want to think.

1. Just because Jeshua was supported by God to teach us the social structure for a better civilization, for the Western Groups, others came out after him to compete without that real support but used the Free Will as the basis, which is God's law. So, we have a minor problem here.

2. There is no reason for us to monkey with another religion and create massive wars , perhaps based on number one, to a point we are not looking for cows to come home. Another problem,

So, fix these two and you got it made.

BTW God does send humans from time to time to solve issues, but we idiots mess it up trying to compete with it. hence you get what you sow.

This article is spot on and I am glad to see some real information out there. This is just another example of how America's fourth estate has become just another tool used by the 1% to preserve the status quo which only benefits themselves.

Not really, I have just studied, and lived through, a lot of history in my 79 years, including German history between the wars and during WW-II. The parallels are horrifying, but the Fourth Reich seems to be following basically the same pattern as the Third. This disturbs me.
;-})

What a travesty! Mr. and Mrs. Khans son death was used for political purposes by the DNC. What an insult!

I've been watching Hardball for many years and cannot recall at any time that Chris Matthews supported the war. I'd sure like to read something more definitive on this if that is the case.

But in fact in did hear this in the mainstream media. And where I live, that show (Hardball) is replayed twice and it was in all two replays. And of course I got to read about it again here. That makes 4 times for me.

Exactly!!! Thank you for this.