Home | About | Donate

Killing Net Neutrality Is a Critical Goal in Trump's Campaign Against Free Speech

Killing Net Neutrality Is a Critical Goal in Trump's Campaign Against Free Speech

Joseph Torres

The president’s appointed chairman of the Federal Communications Commission, Ajit Pai, unveiled his plan to kill Net Neutrality at a closed-door FreedomWorks-sponsored event on Wednesday in Washington, D.C.

If you can't beat them, abstract them:

Direct Democracy

Trump ending net neutrality is the 21st century version of Hitler's book burning.

Goebbels would be proud to see how Trump and the GOP have refined the work he pioneered.

Notice:
* You (we) are no longer citizens living in the Constitutional Republic of the United States of America.
* We are now subjects of the Empire of the US Fourth Reich.
* Just as in the Third Reich, our means of communication is being restricted. Dissent is being savagely restricted. Whatever is left of the Free Press is being restricted and harassed. The media has been turned for the most part into the Propaganda arm of the New Reich. The "leader" of the new Reich is creating more tension, promoting more wars and unrest. For the most part, the Oilagarchy is calling the shots and reaping the profits. War and unrest is growing, globally, and the Orange Turd and his minions just keep stirring the pot.
* I think it is way past time for We the People to take the reins and curb this runaway twenty mule team and perhaps get rid of the mules.
* But, I'm just an old fart who remembers our struggles to get rid of the Third Reich, and the peace we thought we had won at the end at such great cost, in lives and resources.
* I never thought I would end my days in a Fourth Reich, but unless we all cooperate in ending this Reich and regaining our Constitutional Republic, so it will come to pass.
* Up the People!
;-})

The big news is that Canadians don't agree with Trump. Neither does the Canadian government.