Home | About | Donate

'Kind of Like Large Scale Negligent Homicide': As Trump Urges Reopenings, CDC Report Warns of Surge in Covid-19 Deaths

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/05/04/kind-large-scale-negligent-homicide-trump-urges-reopenings-cdc-report-warns-surge

7 Likes

…and yet more & more Americans are insisting that “the worst is past, I’m ready to cease the social distancing precautions.”

Is it any wonder that these people are consistently snookered into voting against their own self-interests?

19 Likes

This is mass murder. These people should be put on trial for crimes against humanity, alongside George W. Bush.

21 Likes

IMBLEACH Trump !

5 Likes

Negligent Homicide?

More like, Coordinated Cold-Blooded Murder.

19 Likes

It’s OK as far as I’m concerned.
THOSE people will get the virus and , either die, or provide anti-bodies for the rest of us. Some are doing their Right wing duty as openly described by several Republicans and will die.
Phuck 'em

2 Likes

Yes, it is the Death Cult.

4 Likes

Let’s not forget Obama’s Drone murders of civilians in Yemen

7 Likes

~https://i.imgur.com/eXafdn4.jpg

2 Likes

Premeditation means murder. Nothing negligent about it.

6 Likes

Reptilian.

4 Likes

Thanks for the link, Phred. A picture speaks a thousand words…

1 Like

And some things just showing up now:

~https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/04/german-covid-19-cases-may-be-10-times-higher-than-official-figures

1 Like

Want to read a scary story, read about the people handling the dead in NYC. As hundreds die every day.

2 Likes

You mean the ones in the refridgerated lorries outside the funeral home?

Oh worse than that, they have found where morgue capacity has failed and unrefridgerated remains found. Lost remains and mass graves.

6 Likes

You could also call it passive aggressive undermining of the American populace. The act is probably done to destabilize the country for Trump’s own benefit.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, although “Those people” (mostly MAGA-Morons, I presume) are statistically more likely to infect one-another than infect the rest of us (who associate with them as little as possible), they will be circulating in the general society and will spread C-19 beyond their own small circle of lunatics and fanatics.  They are living proof of the old adage, “Stupidity Kills — But Not [Nearly] Fast Enough.”

6 Likes

“Large-scale negligent homicide.”
Don “Ask Me If I Care” Trump will remain above it all, until The Owners and their representatives in Congress and the Courts, decide differently.

1 Like

Tweetle-Dumb is scheduled to visit Arizona today to help celebrate its “Liberation”.  Hopefully he’ll show off his manly strength by not wearing a mask, and by shaking hands with several dozens – maybe even a couple hundred – of his MAGA-Moron fans.  (See my comment regarding “Those people”, above.)   If all goes well, he’ll take C-19 with him back to the cesspool in Washington and help eliminate several of his henchpeople – along with himself – by Independence Day!!

9 Likes