Home | About | Donate

Kissinger Is the Dark Side of Trump in Syria

Kissinger Is the Dark Side of Trump in Syria

Nafeez Ahmed

“I really believe that we should have and still should take out his airfields and prevent him from being able to use them to bomb innocent people and drop sarin gas on them.”

Those were Hillary Clinton’s words just hours before her nemesis, President Donald Trump, ordered air strikes launching 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles at the Shayrat airfield in the southeast of Homs, Syria.

A fool once said: "They hate us for our freedom."

My response: "No, they hate us because the prescriptions of Kissinger dominate our foreign policy."

OMG, I had a recurrence of a decades-old chill when I opened the page and saw that face! Evil personified.

I was not familiar with Michael Ledeen's specific recommendation for the region:

“One can only hope that we turn the region into a cauldron, and faster, please. If ever there were a region that richly deserved being cauldronised, it is the Middle East today.”

The ravings of another lunatic!

One hundred years on from the U.S. entrance into WW I, there's no evolution to show for it.

"Reducing Assad's influence to a small territory around Damascus" is straight out of the Israeli Oded Yinon Plan-1982. This crafty, contrived plan was to break down the working States around Israel, let small enclaves emerge among squabbling religious Muslim sects, and an efficient Greater Israel's dominance will be necessary and even appreciated in the Middle East. US neocons ate it up like fishcakes. The infamous, now considered standard American neocon policy, Project for a New American Century-1998 spawned straight from the Yinon Plan. (my apologies to fish) Well well well. Henry Kissinger has been the mouthpiece for that insidious plan all these years.

Complicit seems like a strange word choice when discussing war crimes and Kissinger - isn't architect more appropriate?

Henry the K, shows up like the perennial mole ya just never can whack.
ugh
PNAC, the deluded asshat 'plan' for taking over the gas and oil fields of the ME...
Permanent chaos on steroids.

Kissinger? Really? Isn't he dead yet? He was old in the Reagan years. How sad for the world that the likes of he and Mr. Cheney will likely outlive us all.

turn the region into a cauldron...how "wonderful"....(not)....
...no matter, apparently, that innocent men, women and, yes, many, many children....
(so traumatized now that they are self-harming, let alone bed-wetting, etc.) are killed...
and those that survive are traumatized for life..
but what of it? they really matter not----
except as propaganda...
is there a God?.....sadly, this evidence proves there is not...

I just finished a book, "Anatomy of Facism" by Robert Paxton...
He wrote that, ironically, Israel is a country that seems to be bordering on a form of facism...
I was wont to say the same thing, although I inwardly suspect as much,
particularly with Netanyahu....
obviously, we may be more right than wrong...
P.S. please don't resort to name calling if you disagree with me...
# 1 you would be wrong, and if that is the only argument against me...that I must be
an anti-Semite, ...that won't stop me from being critical of what is going on....apartheid, for one thing...
thank you.