Home | About | Donate

Klannish Armada Strikes Again

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2020/09/06/klannish-armada-strikes-again

5 Likes

I’m so glad nobody got killed. That preserves the funniest thing I’ve heard this decade. What maroons!

7 Likes

Love the Dumbkirk poster.

12 Likes

Sure makes a good case for “Male In Boating!”

9 Likes

Clearly, we need a vaccine against these idiots.

12 Likes

Gotta think outside the box when making fun of these people. I am sure you meant COVIDiots!

6 Likes

where is Falwell pointing this as an act of god taking the measure of the sinners–oh yah–he got caught in a sex scandal–do you suppose this is god’s retribution for his faithlessness??

2 Likes

Dontcha just love it when ones low opinion of Trump supporters is proven so effectively?

10 Likes

Make Airheads Gurgle Again.

4 Likes

I’m Donald Trump and I approved this message.

4 Likes

can’t…stop…laughing…

4 Likes

He’s gone, a number of years ago he …“was found without a heartbeat”. My first thought, at the time, was I didn’t know he had a heart.

2 Likes

Love Common Dreams except now when I read it I get depressed-courtesy whatever monstrosity Trump is pulling. This article totally made my day.

2 Likes

As stupid as you make them out to be, they are your polar opposites. Some day after the last PD has been defunded and all legal guns removed at the behest of your corporate gods, you too will need some sort of authoritarian help to keep your wealth safe from the very people you claim to be so passionate about.

Falwell Jr is still alive and getting in trouble,

1 Like

Maybe their dads should’ve kept it in their pants.

3 Likes

Hey, I’ve been calling presidunce covidiot ‘that’ since we first found out about covid-19. But it is true that anyone who honors ‘that one’ is just one more member of the covidiot party!

2 Likes

The second photo, showing the old guys drunk as skunks and not wearing personal flotation gear, should be used in a boating safety class. First rule when out in nature-Gaia always wins, and she does not suffer fools gladly. If you’re on the water, basic safety will save your lives and help out first responders. And…whether out in the bush hiking or on the water boating, don’t be drunk. You need every sense you have for survival.

3 Likes

I have a friend that has a sailboat and every summer we spend as much time as possible on it – the thing I love about sailing is how much bigger life seems from a boat, there’s no walls, no fences, just beautiful blue water and green trees (on shore). *I understand about not drinking so you have your wits about you if something happens, but I just want to take in every beautiful view and breathable moment with nothing to get in the way of experiencing that.

2 Likes

No. That delusion Is all your own

I am actually competent, by myself

Why

Because I work in reality not delusional dreams

And I really am friends with

THOSE PEOPLE

That you so fear

4 Likes