Home | About | Donate

Kobach and Windmills

Kobach and Windmills

Christopher Brauchli

"'Vote early and vote often,' the advice openly displayed on the election banners in one of our northern cities."— William Porcher Miles, 1858, Speech in the House of Representatives

The world has never had a shortage of highly educated devious people. Kobach is hardly an anomaly.

Kobach simply understands the big pay back for focusing on something that oligarchs pay big money for…no matter how devious.

Don Quikobach is proof that being highly educated has nothing to do with high integrity or being highly intelligent. When I was in college, I had a highly educated professor that to me, was nothing but an educated idiot with no common sense.

Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
C. S. Lewis

A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad.
Theodore Roosevelt

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein

Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.
Bertrand Russell

I no have education. I have inspiration. If I was educated, I would be a damn fool.
Bob Marley

Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed. Joseph Stalin

The equal right of all citizens to health, education, work, food, security, culture, science, and wellbeing - that is, the same rights we proclaimed when we began our struggle, in addition to those which emerge from our dreams of justice and equality for all inhabitants of our world - is what I wish for all. Fidel Castro

Kobach to enlighten us adults, and DeVos to brainwash our children – what a GREAT team!
Stalin would be proud of his pupil Tweetle-Dumb!!

BTW, Cobalt – a tough, shiny, silver-white magnetic metallic element – is named from the Germanic word ‘Kobalt’, a variation of ‘Kobold’, literally ‘Goblin’.   Kobalt => Kobach is thus no small coincidence, IMHO.

When they can’t find anything they will make it up and produce false evidence. They are projectioners. It is what they do that they accuse of fake news, fake voting info et al.

The author asserts that Kobach is “delusional,” like Trump. I respectfully disagree; more likely he’s knowingly asserting as fact a “Big Lie,” in which he’s joined by like-minded individuals and the corporate media they own, to further purge the voter rolls of us working-class undesirables.