Home | About | Donate

Koch Kumbaya: The Billionaire Industrialists Appropriate Frederick Douglass, Pledge to “Do Right”

Koch Kumbaya: The Billionaire Industrialists Appropriate Frederick Douglass, Pledge to “Do Right”

Mary Bottari
The billionaire industrialists Charles and David Koch, and their network of donors gathered last week at a swank Palm Springs resort for their annual confab of millionaires and billionaires who have committed to funnel at least $100,000 annually to the Koch political operation, which rivals the Republican Party in expenditures and expertise.

Charles Koch, who has spent millions on paid advertising to burnish the image Koch Industries, one of the nation’s top

Copy cat Koch; Dressed like Harry Potter and talking like Frederick Douglass.

He poisons his grandchildren. They know it and will soon bury him with his worthless cash in a Cayman Island secret bank vault.

1 Like

HI Garrett: well with a name like KOCH----nothing good could come from that name. How many people has that drug killed—even if it was spelled with a “C.” I read once that this insanity all began with a plane crash— and one of the Koch bros decided that God had saved him for a special mission—which is how the Kochs became an adulterated version of the Lone Ranger and Tanto.
HA! As soon as I heard that God saved me story, I just know that it wasn’t God that saved him-----maybe that it was other guy though. : )

Quit the coal Koch and maybe, just maybe, the public might begin to think you have two brain cells to rub together. Go into treatment for the addiction prob bro.

1 Like