Home | About | Donate

Kushner Talks of 'Accountability' for Crown Prince Just as Saudis Offer 'Egregious Display of Brutality' With Mass Beheadings

Kushner Talks of 'Accountability' for Crown Prince Just as Saudis Offer 'Egregious Display of Brutality' With Mass Beheadings

Eoin Higgins, staff writer

Just as Jared Kushner answered questions about the close ties between the White House and Saudi Arabia in New York on Tuesday, the Middle Eastern kingdom beheaded 37 people in its largest mass execution in at last three years.

The executions, of mostly Shiite men accused of terrorism related crimes, were part of what Washington's Gulf Institute director Ali Al-Ahmed called "the largest mass execution of Shiites in the kingdom's history."

Al-Ahmed identified 34 of the 37 victims as Shiite.

2 Likes

Thanks to Trump they will have nuclear technology soon, assuming they do not already have it.
The time for restraint or any pretense of humanity is over.

10 Likes

Those sickeningly rich smirking and smug assholes in the headgear have a lot of balls calling others “TERRORISTS”!!!

4 Likes

The Trump regime loves other governments that function like organized crime syndicates the way the GOP has for decades.

7 Likes

Supplied by the Zionist … a new cozy arrangement called plausible deniability (lie).

These are the people that attacked America on 9/11 imagine the possibilities.

8 Likes

Once Saudi’s get it they will give it to their Wahhabists . Expect the Nuclear False Flags to start flying.

Don’t you wonder how many live beheadings the Trump family has witnessed? Bet they get a kick out of it.

1 Like

We need an Elliot Ness, and soon.

1 Like

Oh, Jared, give me a phucking break!, you dippy no-nothing fool.
This is beheading of 37 shia is some over-the-damn-top-sick sh!t
All to sell weapons of mass murder to this offed up nation and nuclear package to boot???
Holy Crap.
We are well and truly phucked if the crazies in Saudi Arabia get nuc ‘toys’.

3 Likes

The Beheadings should commence with Kushner then the rest of the Trump’s not so Royal Family. Guaranteed, if there’s a buck to be made, Trump and his treasonous bastards will give them whatever they want…Nukes and more… they probably did already.

1 Like

Probably aided by the Mosad and members of the Bush administration.

4 Likes

Stone age goons who happened to discover oil…nothing else has changed…now they are rich stone age goons, consistent with all the other stone age civilizations in the Middle East…just with more money! The whole region is a disgusting, nauseating cesspool. Nothing as changed in the last 2000 years…why do we bother…let them continue to do that same things they have done for centuries…save for arming the shit out of Isreal…ah, there exists the only hope of rightfully wiping these beasts off the map for good.

2 Likes

Looks like the Saudis are trying to help start a war on Iran.

4 Likes

Saudi Arabian security services nailed one of the heads to a poll as a warning…

I wonder what the questions were. “Strongly agree”? “Undecided”? “Somewhat disagree”?

2 Likes

I cannot believe that so many people looked at Trump and his family and thought, “Yeah, THAT’S who I want making decisions that will affect me and my kids for the rest of our lives.”

On the other hand, who could have wanted Hillary Clinton making those decisions, either?

2016 election was such an obvious set up.

3 Likes

Photo caption:

Following a lavish fete at the royal palace, jet set presidential advisor Kushner and Ivanka Trump enjoyed the rare privilege of witnessing a mass execution in the company of the Crown Prince himself.

“Talk about deterrent effect,” Kushner remarked, grinning. “I don’t see how any Shiite would even think about joining ISIS after witnessing 37 terrorist-types beheaded and a man’s head nailed to a pole. This tops anything ISIS could ever do,” he continued in a pan-Arab broadcast translated to show western resolve to support Saudi Arabia.

Contributing her feminine perspective, Ivanka Trump gushed, “As well as an honor, it was honestly thrilling - you know, like bullfights used to be before politically correctness took the fun out of living life to the fullest.”

4 Likes

Fasten yer seatbelt, Ray. We ain’t seen nothin’ yet.

1 Like

Absolutely unbelievably sickening. I mean both the Saudi family/rulers and Dump, his family, his handlers, the war corporations, and the Repugs who suck up to MSB. ‘Barbarians‘ is a compliment compared to what all of them are.

2 Likes

The only discordant note in your message is that ISIS is a Sunni group and Shiites are already excluded.

To compare this vile piece of bat guano to Stone Age people is a slanderous libel of stone age people. And that the Fat Boy’s family sucks up to them strongly suggests that they are even worse.

3 Likes

Have you visited any countries in the middle east?

Hello gandolf, Eliot Ness was lucky to ge Alphonse Capone on Income Tax evasion. I doubt that throwing income tax accountants will work on Saudi Arabia. They are another rogue gang ruling a country. If they didn’t have oil they wouldn’t be in charge as they are another promoter of world terrorism just like the US. Turds of a feather!!!