Home | About | Donate

Kushner's Company Issued Subpoena Over Misuse of Visa Program

Kushner's Company Issued Subpoena Over Misuse of Visa Program

Julia Conley, staff writer

As questions about the Trump administration's conflicts of interest continue to swirl, the real estate firm owned by Jared Kushner's family is under federal investigation for its use of a program that offers visas in exchange for financial investments.

The president's son-in-law and top advisor still owns a large portion of Kushner Companies, which has been accused of promoting its connection to the Trump administration while courting potential investors and of misusing the federal EB-5 program.

Naughty Kushner sister did a no-no.

The noose is tightening!

Money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money ad nauseum.

Cluck.

Lockem all up… Family, The Mango Mussolini and his billionaire cabinet. Eat The Rich!:pray:

Again!:joy::joy::joy:

Like so ewwww! Even thinking about all that fat on the tiny-minded prictator makes me wretch,:nauseated_face: but hey, I could certainly get behind feeding the rich to the rich as that would take care of them twice as fast! :hugs:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hhhhaaaaa hahh
look at his creepy ghoulish deadwhite face
he wants to cry
i have not a iota of sympathy for this creep

Looks like the price of immigration just went up.

Going Soylent Green I see

Any self respecting Cannibal would refuse the dinner

Not sure any would want to take in the attributes of any who will be cooked

I’ll go with the…ewwww!