Home | About | Donate

Latest in RussiaGate: A Mercenary and a Russian Take a Trip to Seychelles

Latest in RussiaGate: A Mercenary and a Russian Take a Trip to Seychelles

Lauren McCauley, staff writer

The scandal surrounding President Donald Trump's alleged ties to Russia thickened a bit Monday after the Washington Post reported that notorious mercenary Erik Prince took part in a clandestine meeting with a confidant of Russian President Vladimir Putin "as part of an apparent e

Treasonous Traitor.

The miasma is spreading leaving a noxious odor over the WH and Congress. Prince started his empire with the blessings of GWB, Cheney, and Rummy (he and his family also contributed million$$$ to GWB's war chest). His Blackwater operations (security at Baghdad airport after the US invasion of Iraq) stole million$$$ out of the USAF cargo airplanes along with charging the U S government for the salaries of over 500 employees (security???) when there were only 53 actual people at the airport (whistleblowers testified at Senate hearings) and there were NO commercial airlines arriving/leaving the airport. (Each "brick" of US currency equaled $100,000 and were handed out without accounting at the orders of J Paul
Bremer at the time.) Prince rapidly became a very wealthy man. And true to his "mercenary" label, his high-priced prostitute services go to the highest bidder regardless of who they are or what atrocities they commit.

"A mercenary is a person who takes part in an armed conflict who is not a national or party to the conflict and is "motivated to take part in the hostilities by desire for private gain".

Ah, so NOW we understand why DeVos was pushed for a cabinet post. This tangled web woven has more stink to it than a bat of rotten fish.

We can't forget that Larry Fink would have loved to become Hillary's Secretary of the Treasury and privatized SS. Yes, Hillary didn't win, but what is the difference? https://theintercept.com/2016/03/02/larry-fink-and-his-blackrock-team-poised-to-take-over-hillary-clintons-treasury-department/ and https://theintercept.com/2017/01/17/notorious-mercenary-erik-prince-is-advising-trump-from-the-shadows/

I remember the 60 Minutes article done many years ago about the Seychelles. The island is a refuge for the dirty dealings of spies and money laundering for dirty business. It is the perfect place to meet to do dirty dealings. I am not at all surprised that Prince, et al, chose to meet with his Russian business partners at the locale. I doubt they were there to plan anything beneficial for the American people.

Erik Prince and Blackwater the perfect Brown Shirts for the Trump Administration!

Eric the Prince of Mercs

The Blowback that just keeps bl......

Like the unlucky penny always showing up

Justice is calling

This guy is no Prince! One bad dude. and no wonder his sister Betsy, is in the Trump Administration.

Why don't they just call him what he is - a mercenary terrorist! Perfect inmate for Gitmo.

Are you confusing Blackrock with Blackwater? Otherwise you have made quite a reach to do a little anti Hillary dance.

I guess I did confuse them. Is either more corrupt than the other?

Regardless of all the unsubstantiated innuendo, I believe the 1st amendment still guarantees the right of assembly and free speech. Unless there is actual evidence of crime all the noise about Trump and Russia is just that, noise. I am no fan of Trump or Clinton but I am a fan of the 1st. In the 60s I was arrested defending it.

I couldn't believe that connection when I saw it.

How does one equate family ties of a lethal mercenary and the Secretary of education

Imagine the Perspective in that group

While I did not vote for either Trump or Hillary. Hillary had her own baggage as she was the candidate of choice for the shadow government known as the Illuminati or the New World Order or the Khazarian Mafia. While Hillary might not be an actual member because she lacks the bloodline to be eligible, she is one of their minions. Bill Clinton how ever could be a member because his birth father was Winthrop Rockefeller which would give him the bloodline. Bill also hangs out with G.H.W. Bush who is an out spoken advocate of the New World Order.
I don't know if Erik Prince is connected with the New Word Order, however his beliefs and actions are in agreement with their agenda. I have known of his secret advisory to trump for sometime and the connection to his sister would be well known if the American people would just wake up. Trump does not appear to be connected to the cabal, how ever he is following the suggestions of those who advise him.

Do you troll much?

Are you actually Alex Jones?

If you are referring to my comment as "unsubstantiated innuendo," then you are mistaken. Frontline (PBS) did an investigative documentary on the corruption in Iraq perpetrated by the mercenaries, Bremer, and his staff. An excellent book about the corruption, etc. in Iraq is
The Struggle for Iraq's Future: How Corruption, Incompetence and Sectarianism Have Undermined Democracy (Hardcover – February 18, 2014 by Zaid Al-Ali). The Guardian also did this piece, Post-war Iraq: 'Everybody is corrupt, from top to bottom. Including me" 'https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/19/post-war-iraq-corruption-oil-prices-revenues In addition, I watched the Senate hearings with two whistleblowers (former U S Army in Iraq) who laid out the rampant corruption and theft they personally observed and were forced to take part in by orders from their commander.

If you are referring to the article, you are off base. The Trump, his trash tribe, et alia connex with Russia is FACT not conjecture and the unassailable proof is accumulating daily.

One may "assemble" and practice "free speech" but that assembly and free speech should not undermine our government, interfere with our free elections, and otherwise abrogate others' freedoms.

There has been no crime substantiated in the conversations and meetings with Russians. There has been no proof and only hypothication of Russian interference in our election. Even if the Russians hacked Clintons email they only revealed the truth and the NSA has access to almost all electronic communication only they do not call it hacking. FDR met with Stalin and Nixon met with Kruschev were those crimes or attempts to undermine our govt? I remember something about innocent until proven guilty. Prince is guilty of many crimes, but I see no evidence that the meeting with Russians was a crime. I hope you know enough of our history and its dark corners to know that McCarthy operated on innuendo and was very successful in destroying many lives. Let us not fall into that trap again and try to be a nation of laws and yes I know we have not been for decades at least.