Home | About | Donate

Latest Proof Trump 'Unwilling and Incapable' of Engaging in Peace Talks as US Sanctions Iran's Top Diplomat

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/08/01/latest-proof-trump-unwilling-and-incapable-engaging-peace-talks-us-sanctions-irans

By golly
Bolton / El Trumpo are really wrong - again.
Persian folkes are great.
Not like Bagdad sunni or Paki.
Our sanctions have caused them over 50% inflation.
How many of their children are dying daily due to lack of medicine - as occurred in Iraq after desert storm. Our sanctions caused that.
Sanctions are like a blockaide, an act of war.

We cannot win the armed conflict on Iran soil and they may be able to bring Russia into the fray.

3 Likes

The latest proof is that trump et. al, are stupid, insane, evil, ridiculous, and, IMO, trespassers on Planet Earth aka Gaia! Time to evict them ALL, and that includes that shit stirring steve bannon too!!.///////+36

/.

3 Likes

Sorry, my good cat just walked over the keyboard.

1 Like

Well he/she makes more sense than d. dump.

5 Likes

When are we all including the world community going to sanction Trump Inc.?

6 Likes

Never it is looking like so far. Apparently spines are out of fashion not only in the US but around the globe…
Sanctioning a nation’s top diplomat for… being the top diplomat… is pretty crazy.
It would be nice to see some of our friends( if they exist anymore) seriously slap Trumperstilzkin down over this one with something that actually bites…

2 Likes

Is Trump going down on Bibi or is Bibi going up Trump?

1 Like

think its perverted dual version of yin yang

ppppppp;;;;llllllllllll unintelligible frustration!

For heavens sake. Javad is just as much an American as I am.

At age 17, he left Iran for the United States. Zarif attended [Drew College Preparatory School, a private college-preparatory high school located in San Francisco.
He went on to study at San Francisco State University, from which he gained a B.A. in 1981 and M.A. in 1982, both in international relations.
Following this, Zarif continued his studies at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies University of Denver from which he obtained a second M.A. in international relations in 1984 and a Ph.D. in international law and policy in 1988.
His thesis was entitled “Self-Defense in International Law and Policy.”

Tom Rowe, a professor at the graduate school who led the committee that oversaw Zarif’s dissertation, said: “He was among the very best students that I’ve ever taught.”
Ved Nanda, who taught and was on Zarif’s dissertation committee, recalled: “He was good in the classroom. At that time … I thought he’d play an important part in his country’s life.”

Zarif is a good guy in my book. Bolton wants Iran to get out of Yemen, Syria and Iraq. So would we all. We are in the middle east and under water, drowning in sorrow for all the lives lost. Trying to meet the demands of Saudi, Israel and the Britz is no fun, costs us a lot of money and we get zero credit.

2 Likes

So why is it so hard for us to understand why people in our country allow themselves to be radicalized? More trumpism will just create more radicals, foreign AND domestic.

1 Like

We are due for another big depression. Time to Wag the Dogs of War.

Have John Bolton play the role of Slim Pickens in Dr. Strangelove.

I am sure the Psychopathic Maniac would love nothing better than to sit atop a Nuclear Bomb and ride that sucker down into Iran.

2 Likes

That is awesome. Thanks kitty for my daily chuckle! I really needed it.

Much of what trumpenstein has done in the past two years has not benefited anyone. But is has been quenching his thirst of wanting to hurt people in various ways. A very dangerous, vindictive boy.