Home | About | Donate

Lawsuits Say Top Volkswagen Officials Knew of Emissions Scandal for Years

Lawsuits Say Top Volkswagen Officials Knew of Emissions Scandal for Years

Nadia Prupis, staff writer

Three attorneys general investigating Volkswagen's emissions scandal say the plan to cheat pollution tests was an organized plot spanning more than a decade that implicates officials at the top of the company's corporate chain, the New York Times reports.

I know we need to deregulate and let the "free market" rule. Sarcasm for the great lie, "free market."

Ten years each in Guantanamo. No wait! Even INNOCENT people have been held there longer than that. Make it twenty, and forced sterilization so they cannot further contaminate the gene pool with their greed.

Even in the lawless, post-Constitutional autocratic state of Bummer I, it is high time for the worst of the criminals -- these white-collar ones at VW and others on Wall St and elsewhere -- and the torturers and war criminals like Bummer I hisself to GO TO JAIL without passing GO. The worst of them, including the most serious serial offenders like Bummer I should be publicly executed.

Volkswagen executives: Hey, it vas THAT GUY, der guy on der assembly line installing der electronics into der cars. VEE KNOW NUTHING!!! OY!!

DUH!

In a sane world, VW would be shut down. End of story (and their inane ads).