Home | About | Donate

Leaders Urged to Resist Fear-Based Call to Build 'Fortress Europe' as Response to Paris Attacks

Does the Pentagon have plans for a US nuclear first-strike on Russia?

www.globalresearch.ca/the-us-envisages-a-first-strike-nuclear-attack-against-russia/5393808

www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/06/03/ready-nuclear-war-paul-craig-roberts/

www.opednews.com/articles/Indications-that-the-U-S--by-Eric-Zuesse-Nuclear-Weapons_Obama-Administration_PNAC-Neocon-Project-For-A-New-American-C_President-Barack-Obama-POTUS-140614-352.html

and the motive?

www.boilingfrogspost.com/2014/07/25/putin-and-BRICS-form-seed-crystal-of-a-new-international-monetary-pole/

You kind of have to start here...

Vanity Fair did an awesome article on the NORAD tapes on 9/11..

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2006/08/norad200608

Then, to move on here re: Bostom bombings..

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2213300/pg1

​Just as with 9/11, Charlie Hebdo and the Boston Marathon Bombing, the media was scripted with the story and ready to go the minute the happening was reported. There is no investigation, no questioning, just the media moving in lockstep with the scripted official story. Again the perpetrators conveniently leave their ID. Again the attack coincides with an official drill of the attack. No matter how transparent the false flag attack and the agendas served by it, patriotism whipped to a frenzy blinds people to the reality.​<< -- Paul Craig Roberts

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So the gist is: the attacks may have been coordinated by western agencies to empower individuals and parties who are confronting a loss of prestige/position to populist parties and groups? I see how Roberts has asked some good questions. I hate this conspiracy theory stuff, but damn, those are important questions.

We bizarrely have to remind ourselves that um, crop circles have nothing to do with this conversation. Ya know?

People with reason are the antithesis of their logic.

I strongly believe that the purpose of the ISIS attacks is precisely to precipitate anti muslim feelings and actions. It plays right into the hands of the hard right wing parties who are now milking it for everything they can get.

They plan is to cause an anti muslim backlash and civilisation breakdown that will eventually make muslims feel so alienated and in fear that they might consider ISIS as their only saviour and emigrate there in bulk.

Every one of the ISIS attacks will have a single objective: to cause revulsion and breakdown all possibility of coexistence between Muslims and the west.

And every time a non muslim plays along and starts mouthing off anti muslim rhetoric and "solutions", they will hand ISIS a victory.

We must DENY ISIS that victory. We must come together with the Muslims and bond into one people and face ISIS together. Both Muslims and non Muslims in this fight.

As for ISIS, they do not exist in a vacuum. They are a design-by-committee Frankenstein monster assembled by the CIA, Turkey, Israel, Saudi, and Qatar. They are the ISIS supporters, trainers and enablers, so we must turn our attention to these entities and revisit our relationship with them and make some hard decisions and choices.

We must also join the Russian Iranian Syrian coalition. They are far more effective than the US-led 18 months long anti ISIS campaign which saw ISIS grow from strength to strength.

blue-beyond and his ilk are central to ISIS planning. They are the mindset that ISIS is targeting with their bombing campaign. They want to fan the flames of Islamophobia whether by calls for hard oppression and concentration camps or by sketches and ditties.

Muslims are even more affected than non-Muslims by the ISIS campaign. They are being punished collectively for actions they abhor even more than most.

Any support for Islamophobia is contemptible, no matter how expressed, and is playing right into the ISIS game plan!

But most of all, we all really need to listen to this song:

As far as Boston was concerned i do not think that the media was scripted right from the start. I happened to catch it right from the beginning and the different media outlets were all over the map. But it did not take very long before all them had the script in hand and it no longer mattered which channel one turned to, they all had the same talking point.

I do not know how it started with the Paris attacks since I came onto the TV scene only hours later and by then the media were in lockstep about the reporting.