Home | About | Donate

Leading Sustainability-Minded Companies Pledge to Close Their Doors on September 20 in Support of Global Climate Strike

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/08/28/leading-sustainability-minded-companies-pledge-close-their-doors-september-20

I’d advise holding off on any “enomorous” gratitude toward any company unless and until it’s clear their actions have spoken louder than their words.

I just posted this article on FB w/ the exhortation for ALL schools throughout our state of So.Car.close for the global Strike day so all students can be part of this momentous effort. I am going to contact the mayor of my city, columbia, SC to ask that he close the offices so all city employees can participate as well.
IMO all the candidates for Prez ought 2 suspend their campaigns for this 1 day so THEY can march as well!!!

Just signed on to Global Climate Strike Sept 20-27, 2019.

Patagonia - Yvon Chouinard - hearts in the right place I think - people are complicated. Look at Greta Thundberg - real life is stranger than fiction - trust your gut instinct - hope like hell Lady Luck is riding with you - and for that matter - All of Us !!