Home | About | Donate

Leaked Draft of Trump Executive Order to 'Censor the Internet' Denounced as Dangerous, Unconstitutional Edict

The only way to freedom
is to convince Trump to resign
today

Citizens are only about 21% favoring impeachment
and new revelations such as this story have not
moved the needle upward.

So, republican leader goes to new jersey
and makes el trumpo the offer he cannot refuse.

No prosecution for past misdeeds, crimes and taxes not paid.
Family also exempt

refusal brings quick votes in house in September and trial
in senate before Thanksgiving. Nasty revelations will destroy
the Trump brand, bring Trump into courts for punishment.

1 Like

Then why am I, an internationalist anarcho-sindicalist, attacked as a “shill for the Democrats” when I point out that the authoritarian and neofascist billionare Putin, and his friend Assad iare no a friends of the left?

My point is that a large section of the left are followers of RT and Sputnik, at one time the reasonable news sources, but in that creeping way that fascism does, have become propaganda organs of the Putin/Dugin/Trump/Bannon/Orban Fascist International. And a disturbing sector of the left is falling for creeping fascist-populist ideas in the manner of Ionesco’s “Rhinoceros”.

At this 15th anniversary of the World Social Forum in Mumbai which marked the zenith of the internationalist grassroots left, the left really needs to rediscover those internationalist roots.

2 Likes

Democrat here. I have a HUGE problem with this.

You’re statement shows just how little you are actually aware about the Dem stance. Maybe you should stop reading propaganda.

2 Likes

9/11 we had the Reichstag fire and it worked. They got Homeland security out of it. No reason not to try that again

8 Likes

Yes, may have been a time - in the days of Ford and Carter, and then Bush I/Clinton, when one might argue that the two parties are almost the same. But in the present day, with the Republicans having descended into an extremist mix of fascism and plutocratic Ayn Randism, any such argument today is complete and utter bullshit. Just look at voting tallies in congress on 98% of issues - yet, even when you point this voting record out, they will point to the 5 or 6 democrat votes with the republicans and say “see? they are all the same!”. There is no reasoning with them.

2 Likes

Reading Mint Press articles on Epstein and his criminal friends from all over the highest political, legal, entertainment, religious and scientific spectrum, I am reminded of Dalton Trumbo’s comment on “Johnny Got Your Gun”, “We all live in a Mafia neighborhood now”. Censorship is Omertà.

5 Likes

Are we going to make it another two years without a major disruption. The American people are very forgiving, or very stupid.

Democracy Now is somehow continually funded. Anyone know for sure why “Air America” failed?

1 Like

Thank you for asserting this. I have been trying to insist the same thing. Duopoly needs to be better defined, and not used as an overall description.

2 Likes

…For spelling purposes I did look it up and it’s spelled transmogrifying…I think it was just an opps…

I understand that it’s hard to look the truth in the face. Trump is a symptom. He is the logical progression of what the ruling class has been doing to us for a long time. Maybe instead of joining a team - Dem or Rep - you might want to look at actual things our elected reps and wanna-be reps actually do. You’d be very surprised once you strip off those labels how similar they really are.

5 Likes

Well here’s one take on it

The Death of Air America: Why Liberals Fail at Talk Radio

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-death-of-air-america_b_433208

1 Like

So DC can play like Beijing, requiring us to play like Hong Kong.

1 Like

If you are talking about the play, i had a part in it some years ago. Interesting.

1 Like

Martial law will happen before the Election.

1 Like

Eugene Ionesco…

I misspelled “rhinoceros” too.

As far as Trump is concerned, a constitution is his daily bowel movement … dangerous is redundant.

1 Like

Yes just a matter of the time when Trump needs to declare Martial law.

Good point!

1 Like