Home | About | Donate

Leaked Draft of Trump Executive Order to 'Censor the Internet' Denounced as Dangerous, Unconstitutional Edict

A fit, trim hugely endowed body double will be found suicided, in the President’s bunker.

Not sure if it matters but if you want my viewpoint of it, I am skeptical that the buildings were set up with explosives to blow but I do think at least part of the U.S. government had a deal with Saudi Arabia to look the other way. What I am curious of if the failed suicide attack against the Pentagon was originally planned to go through or was it that in itself also a false flag.

I do not have a clue about what really happened on 9/11, but I can tellyou this: there are over 2,000 Architects and building Engineers that say what we have been told is impossible mathematically and why haven’t any of these people with impeccable credentials and PH.D’s never been interviewed?

1 Like

Well, I do know ONE.
He was advised to use federal bankruptcy to shed his company’s pension obligations, which he refused to do. “We made promises, and we will keep our word”. (paraphrased)

Unlike GM, who did. GM had 118 billion dollars in their pension fund at the time they filed bankruptcy. try to find that nest egg !!

So, this guy borrows over 21 billion dollars to rebuild, jump start his family business.
As of today, I disagree with certain product decisions made, but maybe I am wrong.

the good guy = Bill Ford