Home | About | Donate

Leaving Out Assange, Who Exposed US War Crimes, Trump Pardons Blackwater Guards Jailed for Massacring Iraqi Civilians

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/12/23/leaving-out-assange-who-exposed-us-war-crimes-trump-pardons-blackwater-guards-jailed

2 Likes

Well, Drumpf will definitely go down in history as the most “corrupt” resident of the White House.

6 Likes

As if no one can figure it out.

What we need to do is pool our money and pay Trump millions to pardon Assange. Duh!

1 Like

I guess some people have to commit cold blooded murder before they get a pardon.

~https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/23/pardons-sink-trump-further-into-swamp-of-his-own-shamelessness

1 Like

But Assange is not a citizen, or can Trump pardon foreigners?

1 Like

That is the way to that boy’s attention span (that and cheap sex). Whatever briberies we raise, however, would be outbid by the NeoCons and NeoLibs (sigh).

1 Like

“the lie will set you free”.

3 Likes

Trump supports war crimes. He’d be more likely to send Assange to Guantanamo.

3 Likes

I’d ask that he include Leonard Peltier!

6 Likes

I just went upstairs and found myself in the basement. I guess up really is down.

3 Likes

There may be more than meets the eye re eric and his sister. It may take a stake in the heart or we could contract the russians to do it. Sure putin be fine.
Get 'em to drink that poison n puke that blood. Jus like in the movies.

MURDER…Sorry a Pardon cannot erase the crime of murder. These “men” cannot escape their guilt. Conspirator & Chief Trump is guilty, too as charged.

1 Like

It’s my understanding that the United States of America is attempting to extradite Assange for various crimes.

So yes.

2 Likes

Despicable.

4 Likes

Worse than corrupt if Trump manages to reverse or delay the election results and believe me! It could still happen!

1 Like

These thugs are convicted murderers, they will ALWAYS be convicted murderers. They can and should always be TREATED as convicted murderers - by all of us. If this country ever elects an honorable president, then they can be extradited back to Iraq.

1 Like

the most “corrupt” resident of the White House yet.

You left off the last word of the sentence.

2 Likes

In Trump’s career as a ‘reality’ TV ‘performer’, he would ‘test’ participants on ‘The Apprentice’ by purposely ‘yanking their chain’ to see how much of a ‘rise’ he could get out of them. The audience for this crap apparently went for it.

As ‘leader’ of one of the world’s less-developed attempts at a democratic and civil society, we may envisage the following:

Trump: I’m looking for a pardon that would really ‘yank the chain’ of the democrats/progressives/libtards, while meeting the approval of my MAGA base. Have we got any murderers who only killed people who weren’t Americans?

Lackey: There’s the ‘Blackwater Guards’. They only murdered Iraqis in Iraq.

Trump: Are Iraquis ‘brown people’?

Lackey: Yes Mr. President.

Trump: “Too easy!”.

But it can be credibly argued that the United States should not be trying to extradite Assange for trumped up charges to that country given the fact that he is not a U.S. citizen. Now if only U.S. presidents could be extradited to an international criminal court so that they could face charges of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

2 Likes

Good one.

Trump is acting in his normal character mold.