Home | About | Donate

Less Than Zero: Brown Accuses Mulvaney of Taking 'Negative Four' Actions to Defend Consumers From Predatory Banks

Less Than Zero: Brown Accuses Mulvaney of Taking 'Negative Four' Actions to Defend Consumers From Predatory Banks

Jake Johnson, staff writer

During a Senate hearing Thursday on acting CFPB director Mick Mulvaney's recently unveiled plan to gut the agency he was controversially appointed to run, Sen.

In another time in this country intentional traitors to the People, guys like Mick’s Mulvane would be taken out and shot or hung.

The movie Zombieland taught us to always double tap the likes of Mulvaney & Co. The only exception to that rule is Bill Murray, of course.

Mrs. Ann Hitts,

You continue to surprise me. Zombieland, with Woody Harrelson?

I thought I was the only one that watched that movie.

Not at all. My film tastes run from Amercord to Zardoz. Auteur- lee speakin’, from Antonioni to Wenders, or even more Germanee, if need be.
I wasn’t going to mention Gus Van Zant, but an elbow to my ribs, changed all that.:wink:

Gee whiz but I will strongly support anyone challenging the predatory banks. Knock the sh*t oiut of them!!!

Banks are doing it again, aren’t they? They may even be spreading their tentacles and investing in oil to control the supply.

From the article:

“‘Why are you using your powers to do favors for shady lenders and Wall Street bankers?’ Brown asked Mulvaney.”

If Mulvaney had one honest bone in his body, he would have replied, “Because I expect them to give me a big fat job when I’m done here.”

Is there anybody who doesn’t understand this?