Home | About | Donate

Loathsome Repubs Mock-Clutch Their Hilarious Pearls To Taunt Gun Violence Victims. Ha Good One!

Loathsome Repubs Mock-Clutch Their Hilarious Pearls To Taunt Gun Violence Victims. Ha Good One!

At a hearing for a proposed "red flag" law to keep guns away from those posing a risk to themselves or others, mothers of sons killed by guns tearfully avowed they "will carry this grief for the rest of our lives" as male New Hampshire lawmakers showed their disdain for such concerns by sporting fake pearls; one also wore a large rifle pin. Moms Demand Action and many others were not up for these asshats, as in, "Bitches we gave birth to you." "Don't start fights with moms," one wrote. "We are fighting for our children."

Oh say MEN, that was weird… so no pearls of wisdom here. So----what would you feel like if ladies showed up with Rambo type crossing the chest Bullets on their person? Hmmm maybe you would get their attention ladies if you showed up in tights wearing a codpiece. Because , you know appearances can be very deceiving.

1 Like

Would cons pull this shit if libs had guns too?

1 Like

…Maybe CD shouldn’t print articles about asswipes like these. At least, please don’t let me in the same room with these miscreants, can’t say what would happen…or where those pearls would end up…

2 Likes

The pearl necklaces these Drumphkins wear----merely the evidence of having knelt before Wayne Robert LaPierre, Jr.

The next time those heartbroken survivors of gun violence get to appear before these complete DICKS, they should show up wearing large strap-on dildos. Do you think they would even get the message?

3 Likes

I had to get the lyrics version and read the comments. Not pretty, but seems to work as - say parody of (per)versions of testosterone poisoning? The NH “legislators” who donned pearls apparently have their heads so far up into places where the sun doesn’t shine that they are no longer capable of having any idea of how deeply they have scorned themselves.

This is one of the problems with libertarian chauvinism. So many of the ideas could work with other interest blocs, but so many of them are so chauvinistic that despite invading NH over a decade ago, it seems they still go around in circles - highly reminiscent of ALEC mentalities, fortunately so far not as damaging.

They have the seat, the power, ostensibly, but they are children of the Bernaysian construct, lock, stock and barrel, if you’ll excuse the allusion to the weaponry with which they pummel the Constitution so they can wear their guns. They seem to get impatient with themselves because their self-fulfilling prophesy of these characteristics as necessity keep missing the boat. They do admittedly provide a lesson in what not to be/do.

3 Likes

the guy with the rifle lapel pin looks like he just stepped out of an SS training film! wonder if HIS mother would be proud of him!

3 Likes

In my experience, its been republicans who have taken away my gun rights. I was renting an apartment from a card carrying member of the Republican Farty. She wouldn’t allow anyone to have guns while living in her apartments. Was that legal? Probably not but I’m just a mere tenant. So what rights to I have? So, I had to leave my 22lr at my dad’s place. I inherited the rifle from my grandfather. It was stolen when my dad’s place got broken into. Republicans don’t really respect gun rights in my experience. I blame republicans for the loss of my grandfather’s rifle.

I think supporters of gun control ought to wear belts of bullets to represent their “crying bullets” at the loss of assault weapons on the streets and schools.

Fake pearls – a perfect metaphor for the republican party.

4 Likes

And your point is?

That guy with the AK-47 pin and the high and tight military haircut does not look like a nice person. But then, if you are a republican, “nice” or “kind” or “fair” are dirty words.

3 Likes

OMG! Rep Wallace looks like how I envisioned Oscar “Shad” Ledue when I first read, It Can’t Happen Here, years ago. Apparently he moved from Vermont to New Hampshire…

2 Likes

But it’s an AR15 (M16). It makes a difference to those nice people. Now they can deride you and feel great again about themselves because you don’t know what kind of gun (firearm) that it is.

1 Like

Disgraceful - but typical - behavior of these republican dinosaurs. Their time has passed by and it is time for them to retire from government so we the people can take back over.

1 Like

Ha! Reminded me of this protest–

1 Like

My point is clearly expressed. But I suppose you want to willfully ignore it.

Barton may be wrong about the type of gun, but that doesn’t matter. It is still a military-style assault weapon designed for one purpose: Efficient killing of human beings.

However, he is right about the kind of person who is wearing the pin and the pearls, as a taunting rejoinder to the bereaved mothers. Namely, that his gun fetish is at the core of his imaginary “manhood”.