Home | About | Donate

Looks Like Israel Was Caught Spying on Capitol Hill Cell Phones and Trump Was Fine With It

Both of my parents served as Marines during WWII. That was when the Marines were a Corp of the Navy. My mother had to muster out when she married my father in 1945. I was born shortly thereafter in a Navy hospital.

I think the Marines remain a Corp today, not as a separate branch of the military.

And there is a lot more to Smedly than his book about being a gangster for capitalism. The Elite/Capitalists wanted him to work with them against the government/FDR. The info is available but well hidden about these creeps that were Nazi sympathizers and war profiteers before, during, and after WWII. And Israel continues to be part and parcel of that cabal.

1 Like

“Exodus”? The book and or movie? What a piece of propaganda that was! But I think all of the Zionists/leaders named in the book were real people.

You’re absolutely correct about Gen. Butler, had the capitalists/fascists gone to anyone else, FDR wouldn’t have lived as long as he did. He was a true honest patriotic American. I admit I didn’t learn about him or his deeds until later in life. Looking back, the real irony is, in boot camp future marines spend quite a few hours learning about MC history, more than any other class room subject, but not one peep about Gen. Butler and what he did to save the President and our form of government.

Yes Whitney Webb is an absolute treasure. As deep as her diggings go, MPN needs to take extra care to protect her. The subject has been brought up to her, she thinks she’s safe living in Chile, I hope she’s not underestimating the threat.

1 Like

No, the guy in Germany that started the movement so there could be a “homeland” for the jews.

You are absolutely right that Webb needs to take “extra care”. And it is far bigger than just connecting Israel to wire tapping. In the 4th installment of her investigation on Epstein in August, the whole cabal is laid out. And the Israeli-Mossad-CIA-etc connections go all the way back to Reagon. It’s a very long read, but well worth taking the time. It connects a lot of dots;

1 Like

Trump is a poorly operated puppet. He can’t think. He can barely speak. He can’t draw a fake line. He doesn’t even write his tweets because he doesn’t have the vocabulary. Don’t give him credit to think beyond a passing nod to this information.