Home | About | Donate

'Loud Noises, Mean Stares, A Big Man'—But No Fraud: Trump Campaign Presents 238 Pages of Ridiculous GOP Poll Watcher Affidavits

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/11/12/loud-noises-mean-stares-big-man-no-fraud-trump-campaign-presents-238-pages

4 Likes

Question: So far all the Trump, lawsuits have been found by the courts in all states to be frivolous lawsuits so just asking: is Trump using taxpayer funds? If so, this corruption needs to be addressed and Trump needs to pay back us taxpayers.

5 Likes

I hear he is broke…

3 Likes

Never underestimate the viciousness of a cornered animal…

6 Likes

But if he’s broke? Not sure I want to fix that.

OTOH, these law suits and the ‘legal defense fund’ scam is how he might find the wherewithal to pay the taxpayers back. However, I wouldn’t be holding my breath for that to happen.

1 Like

Trump better not be broke, there is anecdotal evidence that Trump owes Putin $ 421,000,000.00 with no calederal. Once Trump loses his presidential iron curtain, protective veil Trump needs to pay that debt; otherwise, Trump could face the same fate as other Putin’s enemies.

3 Likes

Gee the “losers” and “suckers” didn’t vote for him; wonder why?

Open mouth change foot; that’s how Trump works.

4 Likes

Me neither; otherwise, I would have to change my moniker…to blue boy!.

Boo-hoo-hoo, those darn vote counters and others stared back at us while we were staring at THEM.
This is stalling tactics, and now fear tactics with a fresh round of firings and hiring.

3 Likes

Word on the street is he is broke. It’s one of the major reasons for all of these claims of fraud with the election, to collect money from his followers for his “election fraud defense”, one last grift while he’s in office from the fools that believe his BS. An article a few days ago talked about the leaders of Deutsche Bank calling in his $400 million (+/-) loans as soon as he leaves office. According to the bank, they’re tired of all of the bad publicity with Trump as a customer.

6 Likes

“…pay the taxpayers back”

Not a chance IMO, hell he still owes cities around the country for campaign events held for the 2016 election.

5 Likes

Yes, Trump’s accusations of election fraud are probably bogus. But what did Dems expect? They spent 4 long years pushing an evidence free conspiracy theory, Russiagate, to undermine voter confidence in the 2016 election and delegitimize Trump (all the while fast tracking his judges and passing his legislative agenda, of course). They are now surprised that Trump is doing it?

Another reason that Trump is terrified of leaving office. But what is terrifying to me, is over 70 million Americans voted for this evil!

6 Likes

Agree, and I would have never predicted his #'s would have gone up with women and people of color compared to 2016. It take a whole lot of stupid for those two groups to say “give me some more of Trump”.

2 Likes

I believe you owe cornered animals everywhere an apology. They don’t deserve to insulted like that. Trump on the other hand…

5 Likes

Yes, of course. I am sorry.

At least we now know the origin of the phrase: “Trumped up charges”

4 Likes

One trick pony. That’s what these clowns are all about. Remember that table full of stacks of folders that the bumbling idiot in the red tie claimed was proof that he had divested from his private properties and businesses? Or how about the huge notebook that was his ‘health plan’ but was really just past executive orders for health related issues that did essentially nothing to improve peoples’ health care. Now this, 238 pages of nothing burger. If these idiots masquerading as a clown car had even HALF a brain AMONG THEM ALL, we would be royally screwed.

3 Likes

Yes. they are so politically, stupid, that if Trump told them that by drinking poison it would innoculate them from covid-19 they would do it. Wait! Trump did do that! I wonder how many died from taking Lysol?

1 Like

You are either blind, deaf, or just don’t care to know the facts.
I would suggest (google) Russian influence on U.S. elections.
F.B.I. Raye (Republican) says it’s so.

Russian medling has been going on since before the 2015 trump campaign, and continues to the present.

5 Likes

One can only dream.

2 Likes