Home | About | Donate

Love Will Trump Hate (Eventually)

Love Will Trump Hate (Eventually)

Andrea Grimes

It is surreal to watch people across the country despair at the prospect of a single-party government, led by pandering bigots, that will have no need or inclination to check itself or its basest instincts. It is what we Texans have been dealing with for years.

Andrea, "Hell, it doesn't matter if "Love Trumps Hate", which BTW is a vague, confused, and inchoate message regarding the single egomaniac sociopath candidate of the neocon 'R' Vichy Party.

What really matters today in 2016 and our 21st century, is that "Love Trumps EMPIRE" --- and the Empire today is this God-damned Disguised Global Capitalist EMPIRE, which has 'captured', controls, and fully "Occupies" our former country as its nominal global HQ, and merely 'poses' as, the country PKA (Previously Known As) America.

What may, in the famous words of Bill Murray, "at least that's going for us" is that 2 millennia ago have been the hope that "Love trumps Empire" again.

Jesus, if we "at least have that going for us" we may get through this devil of a tough situation with Empire again.

Liberty, democracy, equality, and justice
Over
Violent (and disguised dual-party)
Empire,

Alan

I am not prepared to lose 6000 battles just to celebrate one win. Nope. Too many have too much to lose here, and I will go down fighting. There comes a time when the righteous have to push back.

Thanks Andrea. I will post this on facebook. It's a great message and very true.

Thank you for your inspiring article at this bleak moment. Not that we should need further prodding to stand up for our rights, but check out "When She Woke" by Jordan. It is science fiction, but is WAY too close to fact for comfort.

Texas also did not extend Medicaid, which left about 1 million people out in the healthcare darkness, too poor to qualify for Medicaid. Yes. It is true, you can be "too poor" to qualify for Medicaid.
The GOP ruined this state, and it all began with the Shrub. the W.