Home | About | Donate

Making America Feared Again: The Trump Administration Considers Resuming Nuclear Weapons Testing

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/07/17/making-america-feared-again-trump-administration-considers-resuming-nuclear-weapons

1 Like

I read that the scientist Oppenheimer quoted the Bagagavita when the bomb was used
He said, “Now I am made Death.” wow----but very true.
SadIy Trump is in the White House and I have been thinking that he might be wondering about his heath—and he seems just insane enough to bIow the pIanet up. If he has to go it seems that he might want to take the planet with him. : with advancing climate disasters—that would be an insane act. by an insane man named Trump : (
Maybe he can be Iocked in the White House bunker and Iet out on Jan. 21st —2021.

Should any funding for such tests have a special requirement - tRump must be strapped to the nuclear weapon when it is detonated?

1 Like

Larry Wittner is absolutely correct, “military intimidation is a very dangerous game, especially when it’s played with nuclear weapons.” The abandonment of treaties – among other factors – has humanity on the trajectory toward another world war. There needs to be more discussion. For my contribution to highlighting this danger, a free e-book and essay, search: ghosts of history wordpress.

1 Like

So let me ger this straight. In the middle of the worst pandemic in a century, with the likelihood of a severe economic recession looming, and climate change nearing possible irreversible tipping points…in the middle of all of this, our Moron-in-Chief and his Republican Senate sychophants feel the need to go all “Rambo”
on us and resume nuclear testing?

It has become crystal clear that we are in a rogue insane asylum, and the psychopaths
are in charge.

2 Likes

The Bhagavad- Gita quote by Oppenheimer needs to be rephrased to : NOW DEATH HAS IT HANDS ON THE NUCLEAR TRIGGER!

1 Like

Hi Shantiananda:
Or even scarier----“Now TRUMP has been made death.” : (

1 Like