Home | About | Donate

'Making America Stupid Again': Outrage Over Forbidden 7 Words You Can't Say at Trump's CDC

How low will we go before…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink:
;-})

1 Like

Congress should start each day with a solemn reciting of the words “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based” with a photo of Trump in the room. Then have everyone turn around and bare ass the Trump photo.

2 Likes

The NewYork Times???Under great Scrutiny??? I hope so. I scrutinized it and decided to stop reading it years ago.

3 Likes

Lrx is a piece of work.

“Exclusive: The New York Times continues its sorry pattern of falsifying the record on Russia-gate, giving its readers information that the newspaper knows not to be true, reports Robert Parry.”

One could go on and on about the others Lrx mentioned. The MSM media is the worst place for news by real journalists.

4 Likes

Care to join in the fun?

2 Likes

And you thought Newspeak in 1984 was fiction. Once again Orwell is spot on in predicting the future under fascists.

3 Likes

Because the ignorance of FOX and Trump propaganda is so much more comforting than real news done by the world’s best investigative journalists.

Besides Putin, Trump praises Duterte of the Phillipines, China’s Hu Jintao (at least if there is chocolate cake involved), the Saudi royals. I think he just likes strongmen, he imagines himself as one of them. And he likes sh*theads like Nuttyahoo too.

1 Like

This may be one of those shiny objects to hide something much more ugly like firing Mueller.

“vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based”
You gotta be kidding, rreally?

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up. Feel sorry for him/her, wish someone could drag them into the 21st. century.

1 Like

Read “Family of Secrets” By Russ Baker and “JFK and the Unspeakable” by James Douglass. It was H.W. Bush and the CIA that was behind the murder of JFK.

I reckon any employee that uses these words, would be reprimanded or fired for exercising their 1st amendment rights to do so.

There appears to be no Department of Justice any longer, only a Department just for the 1%.

I’m sure that our future is going to require us to fight to take back our country.

Prepare for that inevitability.

Unless, you can accept a return to slavery.

Holy crap, is that ironic! Here we are on a comment board for an article about things the Trump administration dictates we’re not allowed to say, and as part of your contribution, you’re saying WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY certain things about Hillary!

And while it’s obvious Trump’s crew were working with Russian agents, there is ZERO evidence that “Putin got Trump elected”. But of course, all you have to do is spout some b.s. and lo and behold no one’s allowed to disagree with you or else they’re on the side of authoritarianism.

2 Likes

Any piece of news should be vetted - including the source(s) of information used and their source(s) of money. Blindly accepting information that the MSM spout (or anyone) is absurd and dangerous. It has been shown that the MSM promote biased information, leave out information, or simply lie (until they supply a well-hidden correction) i.e. they produce propaganda.

Checking into sources takes time and often people don’t do it because they can’t or don’t know they should.

2 Likes

Thanks for this article HisStory.

Definitely required reading for those who support the Truth.

1 Like

Oligarchy wants a stupid America.

https://blog.oup.com/2017/01/direct-democracy-2016-election-cycle/

I know you hate me for saying so Natureboy,

“Oligarchy wants a Stupid America.”

Well, on November 8th, 2016, 95% of the voting electorate, voted for the Oligarchy.

What’s that definition for insanity?

Our puppet president dictator is incapable of thinking this up himself…he must have been instructed to forbid these words. Why say this? Because, on his own he has no knowledge of what these words mean. His vocabulary is too small.

1 Like

If you add Big Oil into the oligarchy, it becomes the oiligarchy. (^8

1 Like