Home | About | Donate

Man Celebrated for Throwing Shoes at 'Criminal' Bush Is Running for Iraqi Parliament

Man Celebrated for Throwing Shoes at 'Criminal' Bush Is Running for Iraqi Parliament

Jake Johnson, staff writer

"This is a farewell kiss from the Iraqi people, you dog. This is for the widows and orphans and all those killed in Iraq."

Those were the words shouted in 2008 by Iraqi journalist Muntazer al-Zaidi as he took off his shoes and—in an unforgettable and truly historic moment—hurled them one by one at former U.S. President George W. Bush.

I can’t believe al-Zaidi survived that. Long may he live.

Bush, like so many others like Kissinger, are Amerikan, war criminals that have never been held accountable for their egregious, war crimes. What more proof does one need? Amerika is a fascist empire pretending to be a democracy.

A real SYMBOL of justice and rage, running for political office! How wonderful!

God bless that righteous man. He deserves the Congressional Medal of Honor.

Haaretz news magazine, Tel Aviv Israel, 2003 “White Man’s Burden”

“The belief in war on Iraq was disseminated by 25 or 30 neoconservatives, almost all of them Jewish…”

Bush was a tool for the Zionists. Iraq’s largest oil field , the Majnoon, after the war went to Royal Dutch Shell whose majority shareholders are Jewish. It was founded by the Marcus Samuels family, allies of the Rothschilds.

LIke a true patriot (of Iraq), he’s just channeling the New Hampshire motto:

Don’t tread on me!

What a champ! I’d vote for him.

“The belief in war on Iraq was disseminated by 25 or 30 neoconservatives…”
Correct, but so was 9/11.

Shrub Bush is a pitiful excuse for a human being. GOP voting American men wanted to have a beer with the drunk. Free speech protests fenced in away from his lying moronic ramblings. How stupid are the American voters who voted for that total scum?

Wish I could vote for him.

Bush can never be rehabilitated. His conviction as a criminal will never happen.
Where’s Richard Colvin Reid when you need him?

Can we contribute to his campaign fund? Maybe start a PAC for him?