Home | About | Donate

'Manafort Released. But [Insert Name] Still Locked Up': Release of Trump Crony Amid Covid-19 Exemplifies Inequity and Injustice of Prison System

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/05/13/manafort-released-insert-name-still-locked-release-trump-crony-amid-covid-19

Another slap in the face to citizens, once again. Manafort gets released while racism continues to guide the decisions made by the privileged. They don’t care.

1 Like

Manafort out, Cohen with little time, Stone with little time, and Flynn free as a bird. Move over, I think I’m gonna puke.

1 Like

Anyone else see Jake Tapper’s brief interview of Ret. Admiral William McRaven? In it, the latter asserts that DT is “working against America.” The same opinion stated by David Cay Johnston, who’s written extensively on DT well before he became “president,” and Jill Wine-Banks, who was one of the Watergate prosecutors.

1 Like

DT and Kushner have sumthin in commin.
Both had dads investigated by federal government.
Get even time??

1 Like

Very disappointed in the prisoners in Manafort’s prison. I fully expected them to rearrange his facial features during his stay, judging by the photo in the tweet, that didn’t happen. What a shame.

1 Like

On the potential bight side of this development, perhaps some visitors with a second amendment point of view will pay the dirty SOB/POS a visit… tax payer dollars would be saved, real justice would be achieved.

The message to all Americans, crime pays. Get out there and get your share.

Cruel but hardly unusual punishment