Home | About | Donate

Mandate to Defeat ISIS Gives US Authority to Control Syrian Oil Fields, Shoot Syrian Govt Official Who Would Want That Control, Says Pentagon

I recommend you refrain from purchasing any Acme products.

They don’t live up to the hype.

US Imperialism, inherited from Europe, is nothing new. But in the past, the government has always couched it in humanitarian language. This keeps domestic taxpayers ignorant and passive. How must we all respond to such brazen criminality?

I have never been more ashamed and embarrassed to be an american, but I’m sure there’s more levels to go. I try not to read these articles, but it’s like passing a bad accident or a burning building - can’t not look. :frowning:

That reporter missed a trick then. His next question should have been " If all the US is doing is protecting the oilfields from ISIS, then surely they wont mind supplying the Syrian Govt with all it needs?"

Here another example of what the United States of America really about.

They threatened sanctions against Serbia if Serbia purchased the s-400 systems from Russia. This anti-air system is simply the best in the world and “we are number one” just cannot handle that.

It ALWAYS about the money when it the US Government involved. Every word that passes the lips of these spokespeople for the Pentagon or the CIA when it comes to “protecting America” from Terrorists or any other threat is an outright lie. It always has been. These Pentagon Generals are whores to the arms industry and nothing more. Remember that the next time the media calls on one of these assholes to speak to an issue and remember what they have become on Remembrance day.

2 Likes

“War is a Racket” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smedley_Butler

1 Like

Suits me.Recovering stolen property

Simple truth

Eisenhower warned us about the Military-Industrial[-Political] Complex nearly sixty years ago, but was essentially ignored.  We have been on a steady downward trend ever since, accelerated by the Lying Son-of-a-Bush and his equally dishonest successor, O’Bummer, and followed by a fall into the abyss with Tweetle-Dumb.

1 Like