Home | About | Donate

Mar-A-Lago Diners Get Front Row Seat to Trump's Nuclear Crisis

Mar-A-Lago Diners Get Front Row Seat to Trump's Nuclear Crisis

Lauren McCauley, staff writer

News that U.S. President Donald Trump turned his private oceanfront club Mar-a-Lago into an "open air situation room" complete with threats of nuclear attack has sparked widespread concern over what one described as Trump's "disdainful middle finger toward national security."

HEY, GOP, HOMELAND SECURITY, NSA and STATE DEPARTMENT: TRUMP WILL NEVER, EVER BE NORMAL! HE IS A LOOSE CANNON WITH THE NUCLEAR CODE.

PLEASE STOP THIS MADMAN OR THE WORLD WILL PAY FOR HIS TYRANNY.

WHAT MORE EVIDENCE OF HIS IGNORANCE, LOW IQ AND OUTRIGHT STUPIDITY DO YOU NEED?

Transparency in Government!
That's what so many posting accuse the government of not doing! Be careful what you ask for.

Whether in Mar-A-Lago or a situation room, the empty space between his ears will always be a threat to national security.

Oh yes, blissful ignorance, what a salve that would be!

In the name of National Security, is there a team of under employed Vigilantes out there looking to become heros?

Might I suggest that you be very careful with your rhetoric?

Outrage from the Republican Party? From the Democratic Party?
Uh-oh, it looks like the preznit can't be stopped from doing whatever he feels like doing.
Or is that really so? (I certainly don't know, but would like to find out, sooner than later, from our leaders - the people that ran for office to represent us, etc.)

Why would you say that? Everyone has a first amendment right to open their mouth and do all sorts of stuff. Good? Why should we be afraid?

Not even enough sense to move the national security discussions into a private area. Making national security information available to the general public within earshot. WTH!

A foreign leader and Trump dining at the private business enterprise of Trump. Taxpayers' money funneled to one of his businesses right out in the open for all to see. What will it take, people?

We cannot wait to react to the "big one", whatever that catastrophe will be. Be proactive and prevent it.

Impeachment motions must be raised in the House, NOW!

Hey, he might even have a personal email server he's using for work. That probably wouldn't be such a big deal tho. Threaten and pay off the right people he'll get away with it. :wink:

18 U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the Presidency

He'll probably get away with it as long as he or she can convince the proper authorities he didn't really mean it. As you said, there's lot of nuts out there saying a lot of things. The presence of an attorney is advisable.

Oh, I agree. I just don't think the Secret Service and others would agree.

"In the name of National Security, is there a team of under employed Vigilantes out there looking to become heros?"

Em. Where is threat to president? However, what is the first rule of fight club?

"In the name of National Security, is there a team of under employed Vigilantes out there looking to become heros?"

Ah and how do we know that the intent is not to steal the codes? DJT is pathetic. His death would be meaningless except for the elevation of Pense.

Are you a paranoid person? Afraid of your government. Sort of lost the warm fuzzy feelings of the idea of democracy? You just need to eat wonder bread that builds strong bodies 12 ways. I forget what they are.

I'm just saying. You can play these games with cuz i don't give flying but others might not be so understanding. You have point abt fight club. And it's usually the harmless ones with the big mouths that get in trouble.

He's still using the same unsecured phone to launch those tweets.

" Cheap is small and not to steep
But best of all, cheap is cheap.
Circumstances have forced my
hand To be a cut priced person
on a low budget plan.
Times are hard, but we'll all survive
I just got to learn to economize "
The Kinks
Herr Trumph made money ( with help ) running for President. As President Herr Trumph continues apace. Why wouldn't this grotesque and hilarious charade continue on? Americans love free gov't and a great showman; a three-ring circus of dolts, imbeciles and loonies have taken over the gov't, on the cheap no else. Bombs, budgets, business regulations; the whole fxxking nine yards.
" Is this a great country, or what? " Bill Blazejowski

LOL!!! Thanks for that!

Yeah, Someone probably gonna take that away from him due to security reasons.

You gotta admit tho he's an interesting fellow. Gets the PM of Japan to go to his resort and has dinner there while other people are on the patio and a wedding reception is going on. Camp David might be going out of business.