Home | About | Donate

Matt Gaetz—GOP Lawmaker Who Opposed Paid Sick Leave and Mocked Coronavirus Warnings—Now Under Quarantine Using Paid Sick Leave

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/03/13/matt-gaetz-gop-lawmaker-who-opposed-paid-sick-leave-and-mocked-coronavirus-warnings

1 Like

All I can say is that if you have ever seen this guy, he’s the dumbfuck version of Jim Jordan. This moronic ass hole is a total POS.

7 Likes

He’s also a rich daddies boy. I live about a 2hrs. drive to the west of this shit stains district, my understanding is daddy has bailed him out of not one, but two DUI’s, with one of the cases resulting in the arresting cop being fired.

6 Likes

Another silver spoon hypocrite eh? Where DO they all come from?

3 Likes

I don’t know where they come from, but I do know where I’d like to put them…in the path of the heavy steel blade as it’s coming down. :)))

3 Likes

That’s kind of a Snidely Whiplash smile isn’t it ReconFire?

3 Likes

…with a tin ear for irony…

4 Likes

Oh yeah.

Since I am a confirmed pacifist, and against violence in general–though that is really being tested to its limits by this lot of Repubs–there is an island we could exile them to. It’s in the Bikini Atoll relatively near the island that was vaporized during the H-bomb test in 1958. The island is uninhabited, I believe primarily, because it’s still radioactive. They could all live there and with their combined intelligence–brilliant children that they are–carve out the kind of society they dream of, and leave us to wallow in wretched democracy and freedom.

4 Likes

Ever read “The Pit and the Pendulum”? Not nearly enough pits for the republican party.

2 Likes

I always liked the idea of giving them one state. Mississippi comes to mind first. Then build a wall around the state. Kills two birds with one stone – isolates republicans where they can harm only themselves (think rats in a barrel), and provides a public work that would employ many thousands.

3 Likes

I can picture him lashed to the tracks, declaring his exit will be fantastic, the very best one ever.

2 Likes

No matter how much of an idiot this Gaetz is, just try to grok the people who voted him into office!

2 Likes

I agree. A friend and I have decided that if the South wanted to secede again, we should let it; build a wall around it; and let it fend for itself without the North’s largess. They should last under a year.

3 Likes

No I haven’t, I’ll have to look that one up, thanks.

If we’re truly humanitarians, we’ll need to provide them snorkels.

2 Likes

Why wait for them to secede? Just declare defeat in the Civil War and kick them the hell out.

2 Likes

Matt Gaetz is one guy it would be fun to punch in the face/cocksucker until it was no longer fun, which could be awhile! And, ever notice how more than a few GOP people have that completely stupid and clueless look about them (think devon nunes/jim jordan esp).

2 Likes

The neck-and-neck race for the hypocrisy blue ribbon is down to Matt Gaetz versus Aaron Schock.

2 Likes

Gaetz had long ago been infected with that most toxic of viruses

An utter lack of humanity

3 Likes