Home | About | Donate

Mattis, Pompeo, Kelly, Bolton, Coats: Resign Now

Mattis, Pompeo, Kelly, Bolton, Coats: Resign Now

Diana Ohlbaum

Every elected and appointed U.S. official, other than the president, must take the following oath:

I, ____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Only Love can truly save us from this man who knows nothing of love for anything but money.

Love of country by those who have enabled this thief, can only be redeemed by their resignations.

“There is no question that Russia attacked the most sacred institution of American democracy: the system of free and fair elections.”

Show us proof of the above statement or shut up.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49872.htm

I doubt if any of them will resign. Perhaps the worse thing is that in future elections it is likely that the same methods that Russia used and continue to use to attack the US will be used by Americans on elections in this country. And with even greater effect because of greater access to detained personal information about American voters. Russia has sort of opened a Pandora’s box when it comes to using social media to manipulate minds at election time.

It is clear that you don’t trust the US security agencies at all for some reason but if you have an open mind I would suggest you read “Messing with the Enemy. Surviving in a Social Media World of Hackers, Terrorists, Russians, and Fake News” by Clint Watts.

Notice no mention of Pence to resign, the most ‘stable’ of the horror show.

Our democracy can’t survive another USB attack.
Their USBs are more powerful than Iraq’s WMDs.

The evidence comes from many sources. There was the hacking of the DNC servers which US security agencies and private security companies concluded was the work of Russians. Many states reported that the Russians hacked their voting machines, Facebook, Twitter, and Google all found evidence of Russian interference with the election and other types of activity by Russia which included bogus accounts and paid for social media ads. Congress has verified the interference of Russia in investigations.

Right from the gitgo you present the lies and propaganda. The DNC files were not hacked they were leaked. DUH! Seth Rich? Remember Seth Rich?

The security agencies that killed the Kennedys and MLK? Contras? Contelpro? Ruby Ridge? Waco? 9/11. How old are you? Were you born yesterday?

Hi, diveshopinga,
I like Bill Benny, and finally, THANK YOU, It was wonderful to hear these facts--------but so sad to hear that the government is sitting on this information and lying------again. : (

Diveshopingoa,

There are very few commenters here at Common Dreams that are willing to accept that Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails, and was murdered for doing so.

Anyone who believes that this is a possibility knows that if this were true, it would quite possibly mean the end of the Democratic Party.

The Democratic Party Establishment and the Intelligence Community got their story out very quickly after Seth was killed, implicating the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians.

The Media has promoted this narrative and sold a majority of Americans on it.

I, for one, want to see justice for Seth Rich.

In my opinion, thousands have conspired to hide the facts of what happened.

I despise Trump, but he just might become a useful idiot and help blow the lid on the Seth Rich case.
This story has some info. about the DNC servers.
https://consortiumnews.com/2018/07/16/us-media-is-losing-its-mind-over-trump-putin-press-conference/

In this video Bill Binney completely explains it.
https://youtu.be/p3mS-3-W0ig

You can expect Putins mention of $400,000 that Bowder gave to HRC campaign in Helsinki to die a quick death as there is no law that effects the Clintons. DNC is dead because the top is off this case and more and more will find out about pay to play. Without cleaning house the DNC is over.

How long til CD figures that out?