Home | About | Donate

'May His Many Victims Across the Globe Rest in Peace': George H.W. Bush Dead at 94

I am usually not callous. But in this case I say: Good Riddance!

Apparently you missed mine and other posters comments after THAT festive occasion.

The CD story on McCain is at Sen. John McCain, Republican War Hawk, Dead at 81

It seems to me that commentators here called out his militaristic positions in the same way they are today about GHWB.

Trump ? While Cheney, Kissinger, Rummy , Condasleaza et al are still breathing !

the fawning over this murderer and manipulator by the likes of the NYTimes this morning is absolutely nauseating. This damn country has no msm that tells the truth. In this regard the orange man is correct. But then he of course has his own version of reality.

I took a gander at CNN and the fawning headlines are sickening. It comes as no surprise as it the job of the CNNs to maintain the illusion that this one percent of sociopaths and mass murderers are somehow Heroic individuals and “great” men and women.

But in pure destabilization and theft, it’s difficult to beat GHWB’s rape of the Soviet Union, including stealing its treasury’s gold reserves and privatizing strategic energy, raw materials, and military state industries. Due to Bush, Soros, Jeffry D Sachs and other cohorts, every day life for ordinary Russians became an extreme hardship for over a decade.

I live a few miles from the Bush’s Kennebunkport, Maine, estate; and, will always remember someone telling me that they once happened to be in an excellent restaurant one evening when GHWB was also dining; and, they couldn’t believe how rude he was to the waitstaff. The man was an arrogant pos; and, I hope he fell flat on his face when he died.

The apple must fall close to the tree because when Bush Jr. started giving speeches and talks on television I had to turn him off. He has the most arrogant condescending tone of anyone I have ever heard.

But wait until they see the ratings of how many are watching, or not watching would be the more correct way to put it.

There’s plenty of room in the ground for all of the dirt.

Recommended: “Family of Secrets” by Russ Baker. HW’s father Prescott was a stout and sturdy apple tree.
On top of which: Anyone who took the counsel of Cheney…

Anyone here read Craig Unger’s 2004 book, “House of Bush, House of Saud”? The Bush family relationship with the Saudi royal family goes back almost 100 years now, and the U.S. government protection of the Saudis goes back almost as far. The U.S., collectively, hasn’t cared about slavery, oppression, Sharia law, or any other aspect of (barbaric) Wahhabism during all that time. The U.S. didn’t care much about the war in Yemen for the last three-plus years, satisfied to think that we were only “supporting the Saudi alliance” (you know, not boots-on-the-ground involved; just, you know, “support”) even as we re-fueled their warplanes during bombing missions. And we’re to think that gruesomely murdering one journalist in this day and age was crossing some line? Just wait, we’ll be back to business as usual with the Saudi regime in no time at all. Even if we have to “support” them in an attack on Iran. See it coming?

There are a lot more dirty secrets about this man than are mentioned in this article, which does scratch the surface. While my humanity gives a brief pause to acknowledge George HW Bush’s “humanity,” everything I know about this man is evil. He was complicit and knowledgeable about what happened in Dallas in November 1963, and his rise to power came only because of his familial connections and his willingness to “play the game.”

He was not only responsible for a variety of illegal CIA activities, and the murder of countless innocents in Iraq and elsewhere; he not only clearly avoided criminal prosecution for drug and arms smuggling while vice president under Reagan; he not only has been involved in Mob/CIA/Zionist bullshit his entire life; he not only knew the inside story of 9-11; he not only worked closely with Dick Cheney on any variety of murders, torture, assassinations, lies - he was someone who knew more details about the UFO phenomenon than any other president since, including the involvement of the CIA in disinformation and related propaganda.

I’d say rest in peace, George, but I feel completely confident that you will not.

There was no Internet back then and I had my nose in studies during those years, so I was not much aware of what was happening at the time nor in GHWB’s part in it. When the USSR offered us peace and an opportunity to build a better world our elites instead chose pilage and power and doubled down on neoliberalism and stealing our peace dividends. I hope that a few of the columnists will tell the story of GHWB’s part in those crimes and in the squandering of an unprecedented opportunity for a just and lasting peace.

I too would like to hear from some about the transition time from more of the money and power trip , over to the “New World Order” position with Baker, Cheney, and the rest. How far ahead were they planning this world sweep?

Perhaps a little dance too.

There were a few CD stories, and they were split, as were the comments.

I may have, but I don’t mean that no one brought these things out, FF. Comments were split. And at least at the time I last wandered by here, they were consistent in criticism of elder Bush.

I’m not sure of what you mean by the above sentence. If you would expand it; I’m interested.

If you’re wondering about when the idea of a New World Order was first conceived, you might start with the following article, which appears to contain an an earlier article, writen by a W.E.B. and, published on Dec 31, 1995.

The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and The New World Order – Dec 21, 2013 - Terry Melanson - Conspiracy Archive

The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and the financial powers behind it, have done all these things, and promote the “New World Order”, as they have for over seventy years.

The CFR is the promotional arm of the Ruling Elite in the United States of America. Most influential politicians, academics and media personalities are members, and it uses its influence to infiltrate the New World Order into American life. Its’ “experts” write scholarly pieces to be used in decision making, the academics expound on the wisdom of a united world, and the media members disseminate the message.

To understand how the most influential people in America came to be members of an organization working purposefully for the overthrow of the Constitution and American sovereignty, we have to go back at least to the early 1900’s, though the story begins much earlier (depending on your viewpoint and beliefs).

…The Council on Foreign Relations was incorporated as the American branch in New York on July 29, 1921.

You might also be interested in the following article:

“The True Story of the Bilderberg Group” and What They May Be Planning Now – Jun 1, 2009 - Stephen Lendman

Always well represented are top figures from the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), IMF, World Bank, Trilateral Commission, EU, and powerful central bankers from the Federal Reserve, the ECB’s Jean-Claude Trichet, and Bank of England’s Mervyn King.

Bilderberg Objectives

The Group’s grand design is for “a One World Government (World Company) with a single, global marketplace, policed by one world army, and financially regulated by one ‘World (Central) Bank’ using one global currency.” Their “wish list” includes:

— “one international identify (observing) one set of universal values;”

— centralized control of world populations by “mind control;” in other words, controlling world public opinion;

— a New World Order with no middle class, only “rulers and servants (serfs),” and, of course, no democracy;

— “a zero-growth society” without prosperity or progress, only greater wealth and power for the rulers;

— manufactured crises and perpetual wars;

— absolute control of education to program the public mind and train those chosen for various roles;

— “centralized control of all foreign and domestic policies;” one size fits all globally;

— using the UN as a de facto world government imposing a UN tax on “world citizens;”

— expanding NAFTA and WTO globally;

— making NATO a world military;

— imposing a universal legal system; and

— a global “welfare state where obedient slaves will be rewarded and non-conformists targeted for extermination.”