Home | About | Donate

Me Sad. Country Dead

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2019/10/19/me-sad-country-dead

2 Likes

Me Sad,Country Dead. Except from my perspective, Trump is only the inevitable result of the death of Amerika, because Amerika died, politically on 11/22/63 especially with the whitewash of the Warren Omissions and the true assassins never held accountable! And the subsequent lies of Vietnam that murdered 58,000 of our ( albeit lied to and misled) brave and patriotic U.S. soldiers.

7 Likes

I love Borowitz’s work, but you’re going to have to do more than remove Trump to find that democracy thingy. It hasn’t seen the light of day in so many years, does anyone alive today even know what it looks like?

2 Likes

Me sad too, but I am determined to help elect Bernie Sanders for President in 2020! Donate what you can, talk to people about the reality of our country, and stand strong in the face of fascist propaganda! Peace

6 Likes

Dated but…

2 Likes

Ain’t THAT the truth?!

2 Likes

Dated but still relevant…thanks. Exactly why I call the Trump Administration A MAFIAOCRACY.

3 Likes

Koko say “touche Andy!”

It is likely that Bannon is still helping Don wreak havoc. After all, he helped him into office, just as he did for Bolsonaro. Not to mention, getting Brexit onto the ballot. Can’t argue with success.

They took out JFK, MLK and RFK. As we see to this very day, they cannot stoop low enough.

All three were assassinated by lone nuts? Make that on loan patsies!

1 Like

Didn’t say that. Only observing that the right-wing is responsible.