Home | About | Donate

Meet the 'Bad Blues': House Democrats Who Deserve to Be Primaried by Progressives

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/06/25/meet-bad-blues-house-democrats-who-deserve-be-primaried-progressives

2 Likes

Be sure to add Nancy P’Loser (CA-12) and Dirty Debbie Duhbya-Ass (FL-23) to the top of the list!!

5 Likes

ALL of these DINO corporate and war whores need to be primaried and defeated.
I would rather be screwed by those telling me to my face they will, than by someone behind my back, lying and playing a devious deceitful game. At least one knows where R’Cons come from, but DINO establishment Dems lying to retain power to serve those who possibly screw me even more thoroughly is anathema.

The two party bad cop - worse cop charade must be smashed if we are to survive and tackle the common enemies we all face.

3 Likes

The sad thing is that no body thinks to oppose the mainstream Democrats who aren’t Blue Dogs like these creeps, but just go along, support war mongering, fast track TPP, vote for indefinite detention, be Hillary super delegates in states that went 3/4 against her, shill for Wall Street types like my county’s two Congresscritters: Rick Larsen and Suzan DelBene.

Only citizen activists bother to run against them and get treated like ‘weirdo fringe’ nuts for doing so.

:frowning_face:

5 Likes

Hands across the aisle

And around our throats

4 Likes

Here’s the bad news –

not enough politically minded citizens willing to come forward with liberal stand
to run for office –

despite the fact that we have shown that we are willing to support them with $$$$$.

1 Like

Thank you Norm and friends, for this concise and accurate report on our reps. Lord knows the local tv and press can’t be bothered to report on any of these slime.

Boot these lying corporate DINO Third Way asshole creeps from office at the nearest possible opportunity. By removing these “actors” we actually could Make America Great Again.

The DNC also needs to be slapped down a notch, a huge notch. They need to be consulting “the people” about our needs and wishes not dictating to us who they want as a presidential candidate.

But these people represent what the d-party is: A incoherent mix of righties, centrists, and liberals.

And guess which group has the least influence?

1 Like

That’s not the only issue. Even if we do get enough votes, we don’t own the party machine in these states. These crooks do and ballots can be altered. Debbie Wasserman Schultz proved that in Florida against Tim Canova. http://bit.ly/tim-cheated-blockchain

detrie –

Thank you –
but big issue for us all is how Dems colluded by abandoning so many areas with
no Dem representation – and no Dem candidate. And that’s been going on for
decades – 30 years – maybe more.

But agree – couldn’t watch the video right now – but love Jimmy Dore so will get
to it. Of course ballots can be altered – question is whether it has to be done on site;
the old-fashioned way – or whether they can electronically sweep away the votes
they don’t like. Much easier. No trace. At first was done by a telephone call –
now can be done by satellite.

See my posts on Votescam - The Stealing of America –
The book is free to read at any site –
but here’s a link –

This list needs to be expanded. In my congressional district in Washington State, we have a Democratic congressman, Rick Larsen, who does not support Medicare for All or a Green New Deal. He is for everything military, no matter how much it impacts our planet, the climate, or local communities suffering from extremely loud and frequent Growler jet noise. He has been in office since 2000. Time for him to go.