Home | About | Donate

Melania's Be Best Campaign Is Delightedly Expanding To Help Kids Everywhere Except, You Know, the Ones In the Concentration Camps

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2019/06/24/melanias-be-best-campaign-delightedly-expanding-help-kids-everywhere-except-you

First they came for the immigrants—but I wasn’t an immigrant------but then after that, they came for the poor people—and I certainly becoming one of those—although once they kept on this road, next would be the old people, and then all the young, and those with sickness, and I guess, when ICE runs out of immigrants ----it will be all of us. : (

1 Like

A big thank you for posting the organizations that are working to change this abysmal hell at the border and help asylum seekers and immigrants.

3 Likes

Melania has written on the back of her jacket: " I REALLY DON’T CARE…DO U". Any woman that would marry Trump has to be insouciant to the suffering of the Hispanic’s at the U.S. border.

1 Like

Not a stretch. All ICE has to do is accuse one of harboring immigrants or helping immigrants.

1 Like