Home | About | Donate

Memo to Media: Ask Trump If He’s a ‘Serial Racist’

Trumps job is to take the racist charge off the front runners.

Trump is a stunted adolescent with a comic book mentality. What he's good at is playing the LIVE version of "Monopoly." His ego loves strokes, and that's why he's used his betted fortunes to turn himself into a celebrity. When it comes to politics, few could serve as greater buffoons. But then, American elections are mostly about show biz... and distractions in the form of colorful personalities keep a percentage of citizens from recognizing that Deep State personnel run things from behind the scenes and under the radar.

It's the "People Magazine" level of politics.

Donald Trump is saying in public what most members of his elitist class believe but dare not say. Trump's reactionary and racist views resonate with the GOP base. I am surprised that Trump has yet to wave the Confederate flag, but it is still early in his campaign.

Mr. Trump and all mention of his antics should be removed from CD. We (sorry SR, it does slip out from time to time wink ) are trying to be serious here.

Trump is a stunted adolescent with a comic book mentality.

Uh, now that you mention it, has anyone else ever noticed a resemblance:

I never liked Trump, ever since he became famous in the 1980's, as though people were supposed to admire him for his billionaire status. I never watched his idiotic reality TV series and I never could stand looking at him and that nasty toupee. I thought he was a fool for pursuing the Obama nationality of birth issue. Every time I look at him I want to puke.
Become a billionaire and run for president. HE is the poster child for the One Percent. (My apologies to Hank Ketcham.)

To say that Donald Trump is an egomaniacal narcissist is an insult to egomaniacal narcissists everywhere. He's not only a self-loving thug but he's incredibly stupid, too. On the launch of his misbegotten campaign he hits an iceberg of his own making, he insults a whole group of people and he insults a whole nation with whom we share a border. In other words, he sinks his campaign on the launch date which is the pinnacle of dumbness. Incredible! Even the corporate upper class is abandoning the SS Trump. Hate wing radio also shares guilt for railroading those kids in the rape of that jogger. Koch also chimed in with the "wolf pack" of Trump, the media and hate wing radio.

You are perpetuating the zombie myth that we are not securing our borders. That is a lie, a smear and untruth. We have spent billions securing our borders. In any case, what has that got to do with the fact that Trump is a vile, despicable and loathsome liar and moron. He may be smart when it comes to pillaging the economy but he is stupid beyond belief when it comes to politics and human relations. He has no human empathy because he is so busy loving himself.

From politifact 2012 comparing monthly deportations of illegal aliens:

"If you instead compare the two presidents’ monthly averages, it works out to 32,886 for Obama and 20,964 for Bush, putting Obama clearly in the lead. Bill Clinton is far behind with 869,676 total and 9,059 per month. All previous occupants of the White House going back to 1892 fell well short of the level of the three most recent presidents."
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/aug/10/american-principles-action/has-barack-obama-deported-more-people-any-other-pr/
So we are deporting more illegal aliens than ever before.

Thanks for ripping decades off of my age.

Feed the troll!

Trump knows he has never had a chance at a GOP nomination. He also knows that if he runs as an independent he can get a heap of votes by concentrating on the single issue voters who don't look beyond immigration issues when they vote. Like Ross Perot, Trump can finance as many presidential campaigns as he desires.

In order to deflect attention from the corporations' systematic offshoring of good jobs, US politicians use the immigration issue to appeal to Americans who have never had a good job, or lost the good job they had. It is a lot easier for simpleton single issue voters to understand "IMMIGRANT TOOK MY JOB" than it is for them to understand what really happened: CORPORATIONS AND THE POLITICIANS THEY OWN took your job.

Here are facts, not fear mongering - from the washingtonpost.com:
Fewer immigrants are entering the U.S. illegally, and that’s changed the border security debate.
As the Department of Homeland Security continues to pour money into border security, evidence is emerging that illegal immigration flows have fallen to their lowest level in at least two decades. The nation’s population of illegal immigrants, which more than tripled, to 12.2 million, between 1990 and 2007, has dropped by about 1 million, according to demographers at the Pew Research Center. [snip]
Homeland security officials in the Obama and George W. Bush administrations — who have more than doubled the Border Patrol’s size and spent billions on drones, sensors and other technology at the border — say enhanced security is driving the new trends.

That is correct. Just do not forget the Democratic Party base.

The primary difference between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton is the color of their hair.

Remember that in the 2008 South Carolina Primary, the Clintons race baited Obama.

Get over the partisan blinders.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hmm... must be the inspiration for his hairpiece.

Thanks for the laugh.

Let's be fair, Ray. If all that TV time that was bequeathed to the likes of Fox News had HONEST commentators explaining how corporations used NAFTA as they soon intend to use TPP to gut this nation's job pools while leaving many fracked communities as poisoned as the Niger Delta, many MORE citizens would understand.

We are not all born intelligent. That's why every culture has prized education of one sort or another. Film and image can act as tremendous catalysts to understanding. After all, each picture can "tell" 1000 words in the way of what it imparts.

Tragically, with media captured by the oligarchic interests, PR jobs replace any true understanding of how fiercely the natural world is coming asunder; and narratives that glamourize the bios of presidential hopefuls cast their actual policy preferences (in all that matters) aside.

When the majority of citizens are receiving distorted info, dis-info and propaganda, it's a miracle that so many still recognize the degree to which govt-business (fused as one) is betraying their interests.

Several recent articles have published poll numbers that back up my assertion.

"'It says a lot about [Trump’s] character,” said Santana. “If he can give the death penalty to 14-year-old, 15-year-old kids, then there’s nothing he would not do. Those are characteristics of a tyrant, not characteristics of a president.”'"

I'm disappointed that Jeff Cohen, of all people, could mention the Central Park rape issue and fail to note how this was exploited by the Clintons. The same charge applies to both. Why wasn't that mentioned? I expect better from someone so deeply connected to FAIR.