Home | About | Donate

Metadata Comes Home With New 'Threat Score' Policing Tools

Stay tuned for the latest technological development in the global game of "Who Guards The Guards?"... where only the most heavily armed and dangerous get to call, make, interpret, and enforce the rules!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Who guards the guards? The same metadata...if it is predictive for us, it is predictive for them. The problem will be as ever, a level playing field.
Additionally, there are no secrets, or very few secrets, kept for long in this day and age. I think the 911 coverup, for instance, is ready to explode through out the world due to the video evidence on record.

You mean the Mormon dudes up there in Oregon can just do their thing and go "under the radar" because they don't fit the profile? What a system. Wonder what the Northern Paiutes have to say about all that?

You don't think it already is?
* Probably every one of us who comments on CD is under some type of scrutiny, except for perhaps a few government trolls.
* Remember, a lifetime of surveillance is guaranteed to anyone by a word or phrase swept up by these various programs.
* As Dante wrote so long ago, "Written above the Great Gate of Hell are the words, 'Abandon Hope, all ye who enter here.'"
;-})

Who wrote Beware?

So I guess I should stop calling the fuzz 'barney fifes', and stop talking about guillotining the narcissistic hoarding dregs, oh and above all -- stop calling President Obama our little dick-traitor ... Oh well, I'm 62, how much longer can I expect to live anyway? :slightly_smiling:

Even though 9/11 was mentioned in this article I don't dare expound on it for a host of reasons including not adding to my Threat score, or heaven forbid get my post flagged for being off topic, or be deemed to have some psychological disorder for not trusting the official narrative.

Seems like my post so far is entirely on topic. Flag away.

More Looking Glass logic (Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There by Lewis Carroll):

'What sort of things do you remember best?' Alice ventured to ask.

'Oh, things that happened the week after next,' the Queen replied in a careless tone.

'For instance, now,' she went on, sticking a large piece of plaster on her finger as she spoke, 'there's the King's Messenger. He's in prison now, being punished: and the trial doesn't even begin till next Wednesday: and of course the crime comes last of all.'

'Suppose he never commits the crime?' said Alice.

'That would be all the better, wouldn't it?' the Queen said,

This is nothing new. The on-going march toward a surveillance society has been gradual and continuous since the day Harry Truman agreed to go along with the idea of a national security state. Just wait until the day comes when they finally flip the switch. If you think things have gone amok in the past, you'll really feel like you've slipped down the rabbit hole on that day.

It's probably a good idea to start moving away from all electronic technology. Everyone who uses any device at all is automatically a suspect in crimes that have not even been committed. Posting a comment to a liberal or progressive news sight like this will probably raise red flags about all of us. It's Nazi Germany now and every police department is the Gestapo. Human rights are only for those who can afford to buy them anymore. Very scary times.

At the top of the list is the .00001%, then the military, and then the police. http://coloradopublicbanking.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-view-from-top-of-power-pyramid.html

All they are doing, is collecting data on all who would not tow(sp) the line, once the actual collapse occurs...it's coming, this year, next year or in 7 years... but it's coming... and this way, they will know all those who do not follow daddy's rule.... especially, those damn "eco terrorists."

True, but not in the least funny

Depends on who's profile you want to fit into, doesn't it? I mean, the Bundy Buckaroos' portrait is that; they're god- loving, gun toting, baby makin', Dominionists, Native American land thievin', stolen gov't equipment sellin', ex-military trained wannabe crusaders for the American White Common Man ( and some Women ). And, hey, just ask them if they're the true Environmentalists and Stewards ( green ) of all that Americans hold sacred: stealing, lying, cheating and threatening murder and mayhem to get something on the cheap ( for god's greater glory, the grandkids, etc. etc. ). Including, of course, free publicity and a TeeVee movie on The Family Channel, perhaps ( Rebirth Of An Insane Nation sounds about right for a working title ). That's why they're now joined by a member of Trump du Chump's campaign, evidently. Here in America that's equivalent to a lot of the green stuff, right? And, who doesn't want to be green- lighted by the Feds, after all? It'd be like getting kissed on both cheeks by Sen. Orrin Hatch, methinks.:wink:

Hey, I wouldn't be part of any club that would have me as a member. And, to further quote Marx, " Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. "

Pre-crime, here we come...

Funny... but, not funny.

What was that movie where you would be arrested if you were suspected of committing a future crime?