Home | About | Donate

Mike Pompeo Under Investigation for 'Corrupt' and Likely Unlawful RNC Speech From Jerusalem While on Taxpayer-Funded Trip

Well, I’m sure know-it-all arrogant pricks, so pleased with themselves will be listening, and FU very much!

You’re welcome.

But something will be done about it.

Trump or one of his lackeys will do something even more egregiously corrupt and get away with that, scoring big points with Trump’s base.

Chuck Schumer will pen another strongly worded letter.

CD will feature another article on it.

1 Like

You’re my hero Unc.

Why do our politicians worship Israel? Please someone give a good explanation!!!

Why do our politicians worship Israel? Please someone give a good explanation!!!

Not sure if this is an explanation.
It buys them votes. Evangelicals and israel firsters.

Thanks for your input

Touché, 'Tank -

I should have written “NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE” will be done about it, or maybe “NOTHING will be done to correct the problem.”

Nonesense, PonyBoy   I too have actually DONE NOTHING about the problem, other than having a little fun at the per­petraitors’ expense . . .

1 Like

Lots of reasons:

Residual guilt from WW2 and The Holocaust.
General antipathy toward Arabs/Muslims.
The admirably effective push by Jews to consolidate power in the face of centuries of oppression.
The use of that consolidated power to buy political influence.
That influence expressed as an endless public relations and lobbying blitz on Israel’s behalf.
The belief in Evangelical Christian circles that Jews are the better guardians of Biblical historic sites.
The belief in Evangelical Christian circles that Israel is ground zero for their “Rapture.”

Thank you for that, I’ve known about the rapture part and always astonished how people in this day and age like children still believe in Houdini magic and Santa Claus

1 Like

You do know where God came from, don’t you??   Santa Claus walked into a fast-food joint and said,
“Super-Size Me!!”

1 Like