Home | About | Donate

'Military Keynesianism is Back!': Democrats and Trump Agree on Pentagon Increase, Quibble on Details

'Military Keynesianism is Back!': Democrats and Trump Agree on Pentagon Increase, Quibble on Details

Eoin Higgins, staff writer

President Donald Trump's requested military budget is another record breaker—and Democrats are countering with their own increase.

2 Likes

Does anyone still believe that Amerika is not a military dictatorship pretending to be a democracy?

21 Likes

You have the MIC and the Banks as a Mob with t___p as the enforcer demanding more from our allies so we can occupy Europe and elsewhere. Personally I’m sick of this shit!

10 Likes

The 36 billion more is to cover the transfers for his wall.

4 Likes

This article tries to conflate Progressives with warmongering Clinton Democrats.

3 Likes

…and Democrats are countering with their own increase

At what point do people figure out that the Clinton Corporatists are not on their side?

12 Likes

Where are the Dembots to warn us away from voting Green???

5 Likes

Was it absolutely necessary for CD to inflict that hideous “friendly moment” photo on me? Some of us out here recently finished breakfast, or might have to cancel lunch.

6 Likes

Maybe CD thought we needed a laxative—it sure scared the crap out of me!

5 Likes

The UniParty speaks Kabuki

3 Likes

It’s depressing for sure to watch the Democrats overall fall down on this issue as they do every time.

It’s uplifting to see Ro Khanna, one of my favorite Reps speak truth to power. (He isn’t perfect - I’ve heard him sometimes apologize for Obama in ways that are not justified, but he is top shelf for what we have and I’d take 100 more like him in a second).

5 Likes

Whatever happened to the Freaking Peace Corp??

Who the Hell wants to live in a country where all we do is start Wars with our fellow humans around the World.

This is a Nation of Degenerates where we sell the latest Military Arms to Foreign Countries and the Rebels trying to overthrow their government so they can Kill each other efficiently with High Tech Weapons.

America has become a Sick Sick Nation where the word PEACE has been stricken from our vocabulary.

10 Likes

You can almost see the blood dripping from their evil mouths.

1 Like

And on another front some are trying to bring attention to the horrors of war but the mainstream media is not interested.

3 Likes

Yup, sickofshit’in war mongering.
I would say it’s time for the spying and bombing campaigns to take a long rest.

6 Likes

Pelosi is worthless as a leader of the opposition. That’s why they put her in there.

5 Likes

The Peace Corp is one of those quaint programs from the old days when people used to have ideals and thought we could really do something good.

6 Likes

They voted for her imo because we were emerging from a hell hole of zero power. With a dose of fresh air we will see someone else grab this power, or she may resign.

They ever get that audit?

When you find yourself in a dark alley, beaten up and bloody with all the money gone from your pockets and you see the Clintons and some of their Wall Street gang running the other way. Well, you would think you might wake up and realize that they are not on your side.

5 Likes

Nancy is so accommodating. She should be a debutante in Donald’s ball or even better - a contestant in one of his beauty contests. he can twist the rules and Nancy can be the next Miss America. She can even have a throne. Donald can be her king. won’t it be fun.

1 Like