Home | About | Donate

Mission Accomplished: Study Shows Just How Well GOP-Backed Voter ID Law Work to Suppress Voter Turnout

Mission Accomplished: Study Shows Just How Well GOP-Backed Voter ID Law Work to Suppress Voter Turnout

Jon Queally, staff writer

Highlighting the effectiveness of such laws to decrease voter turnout, a new study out of Wisconsin shows that somewhere between 16,000 and 23,000 people did not vote in the state's 2016 November elections due to a newly-imposed restrictive voter ID law passed in the state by the Republican legislature and signed by Gov. Scott Walker.

"Gov. Walker and his co-conspirators ought to be ashamed of what they have done."
—Analiese Eicher, One Wisconsin

The amount of Democratic outrage at the results of the general election and the role of the electoral college is so hypocritical when you compare it to the primary and the
superdelegates. The voter suppression and disenfranchisement in the primary was as great if not greater. Hard to get too upset that the party that stole the primary lost the general. Seems apropos to me.

You must be a rich white guy who enjoys eating lots of sour grapes, right?
The voting laws suppressed the votes of thousands of poor whites and minorities in Wisconsin; their rights be damned, of course. The Superdelegates actually did vote. Not to my or your liking, perhaps. But, they faced no overt discrimination.
But your remark is way off in regards to what actually happened in 2016. Just sayin’.

You know what really suppresses turn out? Shit candidates like Hillary.

Waiting in the wings for 2020:

Kamala “Mnuchin’s Friend” Harris
Corey “Big Pharma” Booker
Deval “Romneycare” Patrick
John “Drill, Baby, Drill” Hickenlooper
Jeff “Big Data Billions” Zuckerberg

I’m sure turnout will be through the roof.

We’ve been voting on hack-able computers since 1967 in the US –

and we’ve also seen the large computers used by MSM since 1965
used to steal an election in 2000 –

Electronic Voting and the Deep State
http://marionumber1.blogspot.com/2017/05/electronic-voting-and-deep-state.html

Also see:

Votescam – The Stealing of America

We’ve been voting on hack-able computers since 1967 in the US –

and we’ve also seen the large computers used by MSM since 1965
used to steal an election in 2000 –

How in the hell do they go about their day without ID? Cash their paychecks? Buy cigarettes or alcohol? In my state you can’t apply for assistance without a photo ID.

Instead of Democrats wringing their hands and bitching why don’t they put together a fund to help people without IDs get one?